- 1 Understanding Physics
- 2 Mathematics
- 3 How do I study and understand physics 3.1 How do I understand physics
- 3.1 How do I understand physics
- 4 basic physics
- 5 References
To understand the physics, you must start to realize that it takes a lot of effort so you can understand the physics, in addition to the need to learn a lot of different things in the fields of natural sciences and computer and in engineering and others, and this so you can understand the physical theories and learn about the applications of existing ones. [1 ]
One of the most important things related to physics and our understanding is Atqanna of mathematics; As the mathematics is very logical science does not contain contradictions, no athlete shall always prove logically identical to the human sense, which was built by some of the rules used in evidence, and important mathematical fields of physics schools, are: 
- Groups of numbers (such as integers group, and a set of natural numbers, and a set of real numbers, and a set of complex numbers).
- Linear Algebra: (and the promise of space vectors, matrices, etc.).
- Calculus: (from the ends, and Calculus, applications of differentiation and integration, vectors, and sequences and Markov).
- Solution of differential equations of various kinds.
- Private associations.
It should be noted that the need for these sports skills stand out in different stages in the study of one of physics, ranging from basic school to advanced university levels.
How do I study and understand physics
The beginning, you must begin by remembering the concepts and laws; As it can not under any form of law on the separation of the concept; As the concept can not be explained and simplified and build on it unless we built by consistently using the logical instrument which is mathematics, in addition to the difficulty of our understanding of the concept or theory unless we dividing them and streamlined, and this is the work of mathematics. Usually (fortunately) the adoption of complex physical laws of the simplest laws of them and felt more and using mathematics, so it is necessary to understand the math simple parts that make up the law, in other words, so that we can understand the law or theory of what should we understand the way derived (not save them), but if the law pilot must understand the experience.  
Also not too basic to save constants physical, but at least you know how to reach them, whether through the Internet or books, but in the case of exams, if were not constants given must be saved, in addition to the importance of understanding the logic found in mathematics rather than save it, and it is worth pointing out that one will remember and remember the constants and laws when used continuously; Since the bonding process will become easier.  
It is also important to solve a lot of physical issues that contain many ideas, it will help to understand the theory further, and to link the results of this solution to the issues, in addition to the results of theory with applications of real-life as well as images and shapes, this will lead to the consolidation of the concept more, this link will be easy to do when you do solving many of the issues and physical problems; But it is worth pointing out that the physical issues at different level, some may be required to work for five hours so that we can reach a solution to this issue. The steps to resolve the problem (issue), namely: 
- Aware of what the problem is.
- The problem described by related topics.
- Develop a plan to resolve the problem.
- Application of the proposed solution plan.
- Find a solution and verification.
Finally, there is a great way too in the study in general, a method called way "Albomodoro" (in English: Pomodoro), a method based on the timing clock for 25 minutes, and during this period is accomplished by a task (read page, or resolve the issue, or derivation of the law); As it is during your achievement of the academic task, you must be all about you dispersant away and commitment duration of time at work. 
How do I understand physics
To understand the physics completely must attend a university program majoring in physics; As it will be able to get there on many opportunities, and you will learn what you can not learn from books or the Internet, such as scientific research methods in physics, and ways of thinking about the physical problems, and you'll learn competent persons in physics; Which will allow you the opportunity to dialogue with them (whether they are professors or other students), and the significance of these dialogues that you will face questions probably were not think of, and will listen to many points of view, not to mention that you will be able to see multiple ways to access the information. 
The term of basic physics is very wide and contains many sections that need to be learned so that you understand the physics well; Since the basic physics is mainly divided into classical physics and modern physics, and each of these two sections is divided into other sections, each of which is divided for more parts, but it'll just talk about here in general; Where what matters to understand the physics is: 
- Classical mechanics: which includes inside the linear and rotational motion, and Newton's laws, mechanics Lagrange and Hamilton, and others.
- Electricity and magnetism: which is interested in studying the shipments of static and mobile, electric and magnetic fields arising from them, and the relationship between them, in addition to its interest in studying the electromagnetic waves (which are inside containing visible light), and other things.
- Optics: which is interested in studying the visual phenomena (ie related to light); Of refraction, reflection and interference, diffraction, and the study of electromagnetic waves Komwag only (unlike modern physics that look light on double that of the case of a particle and a wave).
- Thermodynamics: It is interested in studying the thermal interaction between objects.
- Statistical mechanics: that concerned with studying the systems of statistical point of view; As the systems are made up of a huge number of objects, such as the number of Avogadro).
- Electronics: and where diodes, files, and capacitors.
- Special theory of relativity: is interested in studying the objects moving very high speeds near the speed of light.
- Ordinary quantum mechanics: It is one of the pillars of physics and indispensable, and is interested in studying quantum systems, focusing on the idea of quantization is very large.
- Astronomy: The science of astronomy is not an integral part of our study of the physics part, and a lot of exciting things that are great physical systems such as the movement of the planets, and Kepler's Laws (which are part of the classical mechanics).
- ^ أ ب ت ث Gerard 't Hooft, "How to become a GOOD Theoretical Physicist"، Gerard 't Hooft, Retrieved 11-12-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "How To Do Well In Physics", wikiHow, Retrieved 11-12-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Kristine Tucker, "What is Chunking in Science?"، seattlepi, Retrieved 11-12-2017.
- ↑ Ken Heller, "Strategies for Learning to Solve Physics Problems"، University of Minnesota, Retrieved 11-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Pomodoro Technique", Cirillo Company, Retrieved 11-12-2017. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!