- 1 Sagebrush 1.1 How to use sagebrush 1.2 Nutritional value of Mérimée 1.3 Benefits Sagebrush 1.4 side effects for use
- 1.1 How to use sagebrush
- 1.2 Nutritional value of Mérimée
- 1.3 Benefits Sagebrush
- 1.4 side effects for use
- 2 way video drinking sagebrush pregnancy
Sagebrush is one of aromatic herbs, perennials, which is characterized by the color of green leaves italics to gray, and their leaves soft, and its proximity to many of the nutrients important, such as: vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and volatile oils, which handles a lot of body problems, and in this article Snarafkm on how to use them.
How to use sagebrush
- Boiled sage: Boil a handful of sage leaves in a liter of water for five minutes, then left for five minutes, and then filtered.
- Drenched sagebrush: Put a handful of sage leaves in a liter of hot water, then left ten minutes to a quarter of an hour.
- Aesthetic mask: grinding little sage leaves, and leaving it on the skin for a third hour.
The nutritional value of Mérimée
Each 100 grams of sagebrush on:
- 315 calories.
- 13 grams of total fat.
- 1.9 grams of monounsaturated fat.
- 7 international units of saturated fat.
- 1.8 grams of trans fat.
- 1.070 Mellgrama of potassium.
- 0 milligrams of cholesterol.
- 11 mg of sodium.
- 40 IU of fiber.
Benefits of sagebrush
Benefits of sagebrush therapeutic:
- Address depression because of its rich in antioxidants, such as: APIGENIN, and Duce dead, and Utoyolin, so by drinking a glass of boiled sage.
- Maintain blood vessels, skin, bone health, due to its ability to increase the production of collagen in the skin, because they contain antioxidants, vitamin C.
- It strengthens the immune system against bacteria, infection, because they contain a high percentage of minerals and vitamins.
- Treatment of pain caused by rheumatism, muscular tension, and inflammation of the nerves, so by massaging the affected area Bziha.
- Reduce excessive sweating.
- Stimulate blood circulation.
- Treatment of influenza, colds, chest and sensitivity.
- Relieve stress, and head pain, calm the nerves, through massage sagebrush oil.
- Reduce blood sugar, and that people with diabetes patients are advised to address them, but in reasonable quantities.
- Increase the strength of vision, and maintain eye health because of its rich in vitamin A, known as anti-oxidant principally.
- Saves the risk of heart disease, the arteries because they contain salvigenin, which relaxes blood vessels.
Benefits of sagebrush in general:
- Strengthen hair and protect it from the gray hair and soak four tablespoons of sage leaves in two cups of water for two hours, then leave to cool, and wash his hair after using the shampoo, which hides the gray hair, increases hair strength.
- Eliminate the smell of the feet nagging through little situation of grinded sagebrush inside each shoe.
- Get rid of sore throat and have boiled the little leaves sagebrush in a liter of water for five minutes, then left to cool, filtered, and then used to gargle it.
Side effects for use
- Avoid use in pregnancy and lactation because they contain chemical preparations contribute to the descent of Almtt.
- Their use is prohibited by people suffering from epilepsy, because they cause inflammation of the nerves, and sometimes death.
- It warns frequently ingested by patients with diabetes, because it may cause a rapid decline in the level of sugar in the blood.
- Avoid use by people suffering from high blood pressure.
Video mode drinking sagebrush pregnancy
Watch the video to learn how to drink sagebrush pregnancy:
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!