- 1 remove skin spots
- 2 hair straighteners
- 3 bowel health
- 4 infant massage
- 5 Other uses of sesame oil
- 6 References
Remove skin spots
Sesame has anti-inflammatory properties of oil and bacteria; So it can be used as a treatment for patches skin, and nourish the skin and moisturizing, reducing dirt and impurities, keep clean and supple skin, and it can be used by applying it to the face before going to sleep at night, and wash it in the morning. 
Works sesame oil Kmenam natural hair, also it contributes to feeding and moistened, and addresses the parties chapped and prevents pose, and its use is mixed with a tablespoon of normal hair with a spoonful of oil balm sesame, and then apply it to the entire hair after shampooing, with a move away from the roots, leaving for a period of three to five minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water. 
Contributes sesame oil to improve intestinal health, and may limit the infections that affect the gastrointestinal tract, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), ulcerative colitis (in English: Ulcerative Colitis), as it is effective in the treatment of intestinal blockage, which causes vomiting, and to take advantage of it in this area is recommended daily for its consumption by adding food system. 
Although studies indicate the benefits of the health of sesame oil for children are very few, but many believe that the use of sesame oil to massage babies would help them to relax and then sleep quickly, and promotes brain development and function of the nervous system. 
Other uses of sesame oil
Sesame oil can be used in: 
- Oral health promotion: Many medical research has shown that mouth wash sesame oil would reduce mutations Streptococcus (in English: streptococcus mutants) in each of the teeth and saliva.
- Supply body protein: Many people believe that getting enough protein comes through eating meat only, and the fact is that sesame oil is one of the best plant sources of protein; Where 30 grams of it contains around five grams of protein.
- ^ أ ب "10 FABULOUS BENEFITS OF SESAME OIL FOR THE BEAUTY OF YOUR SKIN AND HAIR", www.beautyandtips.com, Retrieved 17-4-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "34 Benefits of sesame oil for hair, skin & health and its uses", vkool.com, Retrieved 17-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Brianna Johnson, "Amazing Benefits of Sesame Oil (+5 Refreshing Recipes)"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 17-4-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!