- Methods 1 weight loss quickly 1.1 eat less carbohydrates and more protein 1.2 rely on a simple diet 1.3 reduce calorie consumption 1.4 practice aerobics
- 1.1 eat less carbohydrates and more protein
- 1.2 rely on a simple diet
- 1.3 reduce calorie consumption
- 1.4 practice aerobics
- 2 safe limit for weight loss
- 3 References
Ways to lose weight quickly
Many ways to lose a lot of weight quickly (in English: fast weight loss), but most of them are difficult because they cause the feeling very hungry, making it difficult to continue to apply, and the effective diet must possess some basic qualities as to be able to reduce appetite effectively, and cause fast weight loss without feeling hungry, and improve the process of metabolism in the body,  it is possible to have 4.5 kg in one week, but should note that following this diet will not be true in the long term, and must pay attention to these pounds will be lost in one week will not be fat only, because the body can not burn 4.5 kg of fat in a safe manner in one week, are often these kilograms is a loss of fat and excess water in the body and waste products from the digestive tract, this diet will reduce the level of the hormone insulin, which causes excessive sodium excretion from the kidneys and thus losing more fluids, the following are the basic steps for the loss of several kilograms of weight in one week: 
Eating fewer carbohydrates and more protein
The diet is low-carbohydrate carbohydrates and sugars for a few days is very effective to lose weight quickly, it has shown a lot of research that this method helps the body to have excess water, can be replaced by carbohydrates, carbohydrates and sugars low in vegetables carbohydrates, and eating large amounts of protein such as eggs , lean and fat meat, fish, helps reduce appetite dramatically.
Dependence on a simple diet
When you try to lose fast weight, it may be helpful to eat a simple diet based on whole foods, these foods make it easier to eat less calories without feeling very hungry. During this week, you should eat foods that contain a single element and avoid most of the foods that are heavily processed, for example: eating protein fat-free, low-carbohydrate vegetables.
Reduce calorie consumption
Knowledge of the number of calories consumed, the most important factors that relate to rapidly decrease the weight by recording all foods eaten during the day, can also follow the following steps to reduce the consumption of calories per day:
- Eat meals time only.
- Reduce snacks.
- Abstain from food after dinner.
- Reduce spices and sauces.
- Dish filled with vegetables and carbohydrates reduce carbohydrates and fats.
- Selection of fat-free proteins, such as chicken and fish.
- Selection drinks free of calories.
Sport is one of the best things you can do to lose weight quickly, many studies have shown that aerobic exercise such as walking, running, swimming, causing a significant decrease in fat especially abdominal fat area. 
Safe limit for weight loss
According to international recommendations, the safe limit for weight loss per week is (1-2) pound per week, and one pound is equivalent to 0.45 kg, and although it may seem slow for weight loss, it helps to maintain weight loss in the long long, knowing that 0.45 kg of fat contains 3,500 calories, and even burned in a week we need to burn 500 calories more than what we eat every day. 
- ↑ Kris Gunnars (14-3-2018), "How to Lose Weight Fast: 3 Simple Steps, Based on Science"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 12-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Rudy Mawer (27-9-2016), "A 7-Step Plan to Lose 10 Pounds in Just One Week"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 12-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kris Gunnars (11-4-2018), "6 Simple Ways to Lose Belly Fat, Based on Science"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 13-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Donald Hensrud (7-7-2017), "Why do doctors recommend a slow rate of weight loss? What's wrong with fast weight loss?"، www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 14-5-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!