- 1 cancer
- 2 modes of transmission of cancer 2.1 move from one person to another 2.2 the spread of cancer within the body
- 2.1 move from one person to another
- 2.2 the spread of cancer within the body
- 3 causes of cancer
- 4 Symptoms of cancer
- 5 References
Cancer happens (in English: Cancer) due to abnormal changes in cell division processes, and be the growth of cancer cells usually at a faster rate than normal to lose immune control device; Most of the body cells have specific functions fixed and age; So they live for a specific period, and is then replaced by newer cells known as programmed cell death (in English: Apoptosis), while the cancer cells lack the effects that instructing them to stop division and death. As a result, accumulate in the body to form a mass known as a tumor, and can be a benign tumor is not cancerous or malignant cancerous, and it should be noted that cancer cells may appear initially in one area of the body, and then spread through the lymph nodes to other areas of the body .  
Methods of transmission of cancer
Moving from one person to another
Some believe that cancer can be transmitted from person to person, and this is absolutely true; Where there is a cancer of infectious diseases, and there is no evidence that direct contact between a healthy person and injured such as: shaking hands, or sharing food, or air inhalation itself can transmit cancer, and even if some cancer cells from someone moved infected to another sound, the device immune healthy person is usually able to identify exotic like cells: cancer cells and eliminate them. But there are some rare cases in which some wonder about the possibility of transmission of cancer through which, the following statement of these cases, and the possibility of transmission of cancer in each of them:  
- Transfer of cancer during organ transplantation: In some cases, members of transplant donors infected with cancer is observed to cause cancer in the future by a person, and is linked to an important factor; It is that person's future by dealing with immune-suppressing drugs; So do not attack the transplanted organs, the immune system and destroys them, and this is likely to be the main cause of injury to the person with cancer is the future, and to avoid the possibility of transfer of cancer screening are members of the donor person carefully.
- Transfer cancer during pregnancy: Mother cancer does not directly affect the life of the fetus, and can not be transmitted to cancer except in some rare cases, through the placenta, but most do not affect the fetus. In a few cases are very rare, found that skin cancer may spread to the placenta and the fetus.
The spread of cancer within the body
Cancer spreads when separate cancer cells from the primary tumor and carry through the bloodstream or lymphatic system to sow in other organs of the body, and then start new tumors grow in, but these tumors are still a genetically primary tumor, and in fact are not cancer cells spread adherent to each other as in the initial tumor, in addition to that some cells may secrete some chemicals that are stimulated to move on and leave the primary tumor. 
Cancer usually occurs because of a genetic mutation, this mutation have occurred by accident or because of exposure to carcinogenic substances; Substances that cause cancer, such as; Some chemicals, such as some molecules in tobacco smoke, may be the cause of cancer exposure to environmental factors or genetic, viral or certain, we can divide the causes of cancer in general to the following groups: 
- Reasons related to lifestyle: Examples include: Smoking. Obesity or overweight. Laziness or inactivity. Dieting is unhealthy. Alcohol intake.
- Obesity or overweight.
- Laziness or inactivity.
- Dieting is unhealthy.
- Alcohol intake.
- Environmental reasons: Kaltard for some of the carcinogenic substances of the following: Asbestos, or what is known as rock silks (in English: Asbestos). radon. Some of the chemical compounds used in the manufacture of plastics, such as: vinyl chloride (in English: Vinyl chloride).
- Asbestos, or what is known as rock silks (in English: Asbestos).
- Some of the chemical compounds used in the manufacture of plastics, such as: vinyl chloride (in English: Vinyl chloride).
- Reasons related to exposure to radiation: Examples of radioactive substances that can cause cancer, we mention the following: Exposure to ionizing radiation (in English: Ionizing radiations) such as; X ray. Exposure to non-ionizing radiation such as the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Exposure to ionizing radiation (in English: Ionizing radiations) such as; X ray.
- Exposure to non-ionizing radiation such as the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Medication-related reasons: the recall of drugs that can cause cancer include: Some of the hormonal drugs. Immunosuppressive drugs. Some drugs anti-tumor.
- Some of the hormonal drugs.
- Immunosuppressive drugs.
- Some drugs anti-tumor.
- Related causes of infection: This exposure to some types of bacteria or viruses, such as:   Bacterba Helicobacter pylori (in English: H.pylori), known as the germ of the stomach, which increases the chance of developing stomach cancer. Hepatitis C viruses, such as: C virus and virus B, which increases the chance of liver cancer.
- Bacterba Helicobacter pylori (in English: H.pylori), known as the germ of the stomach, which increases the chance of developing stomach cancer.
- Hepatitis C viruses, such as: C virus and virus B, which increases the chance of liver cancer.
Symptoms of cancer
Symptoms that may vary to appear on the person depending on the type of cancer that has been infected and the extent of its spread in the body, the person notes unjustified changes appeared on his body, such as the appearance of a concrete block, or blood in the urine, or change in the habits Alakhrgih usual, and it should be noted that these symptoms often occur due to diseases other than cancer, but it is recommended to visit the doctor so he can diagnose the condition; Since early screening increases the likelihood of recovery from cancer, can release the most important symptoms of cancer as follows:   
- The appearance of the mass or discharge from the breast: Most lumps in the breast tumors are non-cancerous and make sure that you should visit a doctor to conduct the necessary tests to diagnose and images.
- Persistent cough for more than three weeks or blood in the sputum appearance: these symptoms may be a sign of lung cancer, it is also possible to be for the cause of non-cancerous, such as infection (in English: Infection).
- Note changes in the directorial habits: usually for the reason has to do with the nature of the food or drink, unless the changes lasted for more than a few weeks, it is calls for a review of the doctor, and examples: The blood of the appearance in the feces; There are several reasons for the likely appearance of blood in the urine Kalasabh haemorrhoids, for example, that is not necessarily to be the cause of cancer behind the appearance of blood faeces. Diarrhea or constipation continued without apparent reason. A feeling of not completely emptying the intestines after going to the toilet. Suffering from pain in the stomach. Bloating continued.
- The blood of the appearance in the feces; There are several reasons for the likely appearance of blood in the urine Kalasabh haemorrhoids, for example, that is not necessarily to be the cause of cancer behind the appearance of blood faeces.
- Diarrhea or constipation continued without apparent reason.
- A feeling of not completely emptying the intestines after going to the toilet.
- Suffering from pain in the stomach.
- Bloating continued.
- Fever: (English: Fever), as fever is a common symptom of the disease especially cancer in advanced stages after spreading to other parts of the body, and may be an early sign of cancer, as in the case of leukemia or lymphoma.
- Occurrence of skin changes: the appearance of skin ulcers do not heal, or a change in the size or color of moles exist before.
- Hoarseness: must visit a doctor if excluded be hoarseness due to infection, especially if it continues for more than three weeks.
- Other symptoms: such as; Difficulty swallowing. The appearance of abnormal secretions from the vagina, or vaginal bleeding is abnormal. Losing weight significantly without apparent reason. Fatigue or physical fatigue.
- Difficulty swallowing.
- The appearance of abnormal secretions from the vagina, or vaginal bleeding is abnormal.
- Losing weight significantly without apparent reason.
- Fatigue or physical fatigue.
- ↑ "Cancer Overview", my.clevelandclinic.org, Retrieved 10/4/2019. Edited.
- ↑ "What to know about cancer", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 10/4/2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Is Cancer Contagious?", www.cancer.org, Retrieved 10/4/2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Is Cancer Contagious?", www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 13/4/2019. Edited.
- ↑ "How cancer can spread", www.cancerresearchuk.org, Retrieved 12/5/2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "What causes cancer?", www.allaboutcancer.fi, Retrieved 10/4/2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Infections (e.g. HPV) and cancer", www.cancerresearchuk.org, Retrieved 10/4/2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Common Cancer Types", www.emedicinehealth.com, Retrieved 13/4/2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Signs and Symptoms of Cancer", www.cancer.org, Retrieved 13/4/2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Signs and symptoms", www.nhs.uk, Retrieved 13/4/2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!