- 1 leukemia
- 2 Symptoms of leukemia
- 3 types of leukemia
- 4 diagnosis of leukemia
- 5 diagnosed with leukemia stage
- 6 provides diagnosis of leukemia
- 7 treatment of breast cancer
- 8 video about the symptoms of leukemia
- 9 References
Blood cancer begins its activity of the spinal cord; Where an abnormal increase of the number of white blood cells occur in the blood, and these cells increase is fully mature and called blast cells. What the direct cause of injury to this type of cancer is still completely unknown.
Belong to blast cells is natural to a larger group of tumors (cancers) that directly affect the blood and bone marrow The device lymphoblastic, spoke of injury when the spinal cord in the infected body disease produces a number of abnormal blood immature cells, and are put in the blood stream congestion occurs between them and normal blood cells, leading to impede the normal functioning of cells to the fullest, and calling the disease several names, including: leukemia, leukemia (this label because of the high number of white blood cells in the blood).
Symptoms of leukemia
- Excessive thinness without reason.
- General fatigue and exhaustion.
- Night fever and sweat without reason.
- Swelling of the gums and bleeding.
- Swollen lymph glands.
- Swelling of the abdominal area.
- The speed of bleeding, bruises and ease of recurrence.
- hard breathing.
- Topical bleeding (red spots on the skin).
- Pain in the bones.
Types of leukemia
Leukemia divides into two main types, namely:
- Leukemia acute: This type of cancer is harder than the other type, and be the speed of this type is very large leads to making the lives of the injured high risk, following the worsening growth of the numbers of white blood cells is natural, and the weakening of the natural ability of cells to carry out their function to fight infection or stop bleeding which makes the injured body is fragile, unable to resist disease, and is divided into two types: Leukemia and acute lymphoblastic symbolized b (ALL). Acute blood Alnkiena (AML) cancer.
- Leukemia and acute lymphoblastic symbolized b (ALL).
- Acute blood Alnkiena (AML) cancer.
- Chronic leukemia: This type is less serious than acute leukemia; Where the development process is very slow, making the symptoms of infection is slow to appear on the patient, and the cancer cells are in this type of disease is mature to the extent of its potential to carry out its functions to the fullest, and this type is divided into: Chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Chronic Alnkiena leukemia.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Chronic Alnkiena leukemia.
- Blood cell capillary cancer: This is a type of blood cancer rarely, and invade generally older and in particular men.
Diagnosis of leukemia
The term leukemia, or leukemia (in English: Leukemia) on cancer that affects blood cells, or bone marrow is responsible for the production of various blood cells, and is leukemia the most common type of cancer in children under 15 years of age, can be diagnosed with leukemia from through a number of different diagnostic tests, and some of them come with a statement:  
- Clinical examination: reveals the doctor during the clinical examination for the presence of some signs that may indicate the incidence of leukemia, such as swollen lymph glands, pale skin, enlarged liver and spleen.
- Blood analysis: Blood analysis helps to detect the ratio of red blood cells, white and platelets in the blood, which in turn helps to detect leukemia.
- Bone marrow analysis: the doctor may need in some cases to take a sample of bone marrow to be analyzed in the laboratory, which helps to detect leukemia, and determine the appropriate treatment for the condition.
Diagnosis of leukemia stage
After the diagnosis of confirmed leukemia doctor stage and type of disease to help determine the expected results of treatment, for example, it is diagnosed with leukemia stage counterfoil lymphoma acute (in English: Acute lymphocytic leukemia), and leukemia medullary acute (English: Acute myelogenous leukemia) by revealing the form of cancer cells under the microscope, also helps to detect the number of white blood cells, and the presence of growth is incomplete cells to determine the stage of some other types of blood cancer. 
Diagnosis of progress leukemia
There are a number of different diagnostic tests that help detect the progress of leukemia, among them the following: 
- Test flow cytometry (in English: Flow cytometry), where it is performed to detect the genetic material of cancer cells, and the rate of growth.
- Test liver function, so as to detect the impact of cancer in the liver.
- Lumbar puncture test (in English: Lumbar puncture), so as to detect the spread of cancer in the central nervous system.
- Various pictorial tests such as X-ray imaging, ultrasound, and CT scans, to detect the occurrence of any damage to other body organs.
Breast Cancer Treatment
A doctor specializing in the treatment of cancer resort to subjecting the patient to the appropriate treatment for his condition, and is considered very complicated treatment because of the difference from other types of cancer not to be tissue blocks of solid, takes the doctor into account some factors before starting treatment of health such as the situation, age and type of leukemia, and treatment methods are:
- Kabtar inhibitors.
- Radiation therapy.
- Pure transplantation.
- Stem cell transplantation.
Video for symptoms of leukemia
To learn more about the symptoms of leukemia Watch the video.
- ↑ Christian Nordqvist (27-11-2017), "Leukemia: What you need to know"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 17-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Leukemia", www.mayoclinic.org,13-3-2018، Retrieved 17-1-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Leukemia", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 17-1-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!