- 1 Hydraulic
- 2 hydraulic system features
- 3 hydraulic system defects
- 4 How does it work force hydraulic
- 5 Summary of the principle of the work of the hydraulic system
- 6 hydraulic system components
Hydraulics is defined as fluid pressure force, aware of hydraulic and depends on the properties of liquid trapped, as the liquid trapped is compressible, and influence it pressure lead to the distribution of pressure on the fluid on a regular basis, thereby creating a transfer of a small force of the piston surface of a small and turn it into force great on the surface of the piston large, or vice versa.
Hydraulic system features
- To convert the simple power of a larger amount of force or vice versa.
- Systems with high precision control.
- Determined stability and strength changes in the hydraulic system.
- Protection and safety systems in high hydraulic systems.
- Get a high capacity compared with the weight of the system.
- Hydraulic oil works on lubrication and lubrication machines will prevent corrosion and damage.
Hydraulic system defects
- Oil leak leads to a large area of dirty oil.
- Oil exposure to the impurities system, which governs the existence of a high filtering system.
- The cost of the hydraulic system high compared with mechanical systems and the maintenance cost is also high.
How hydraulic power works
If we have a closed system is a tube-shaped U, was this tube has two holes at the end, was filling the tube given, for example, liquid water, has been the impact on one of the parties strongly, we note that the water began to come out of the other party, and the reason for this is that the liquid It is compressible, causing the distribution of power that we have been on the full impact of the tube and push the water from the other party.
If the tube holes two different Bakatrin, was strongly influence the party the largest by diameter force working to push the fluid power less, but the speed that drive the liquid is higher than the speed of fluid flow in the first aperture, rises liquid to the top of the other party, and if the effect firmly on the tube on the one hand the smaller diameter note that the speed of the rush of water is less, but the force will be higher in the second party but the pressure remains constant, and the reason for this is that the force in the second case doubled at a rate commensurate with the proportion of the increase diameter, and in the first case fell force at a rate commensurate with the decrease happening in the country, and this principle is the basis of the work of the hydraulic systems.
Summary of the principle of the work of the hydraulic system
- The inability to fluid pressure.
- Pressure, which affects the liquid is distributed evenly and remains constant.
- Power moves from one point to another.
- Because the pressure of the fluid remains constant, the small force that we can influence it things can be multiplied many-fold in case of increased diameter of the other party, large force can be reduced in case of reduced diameter, or more generally, not the country but the area; Because the pressure is defined as the amount of power that affect the unit area.
In practical applications are fluid pressure, which is usually oil, through the engine, transferring movement across the pump to the oil pressure inside, and the impact moves through pipes to move the engines handles the required parts of the task or change direction according to the requirement.
Hydraulic system components
- Engine: a tool to run and move the pump, it may be an electric motor or internal combustion engine.
- Pumps: is responsible for the hydraulic oil pressure, and may be in several pumps system such as: Pumps Engine: located down the engine installed on the pipe by toothed gears, operate the pump to produce the hydraulic power of the energy generated within the driving, there are buttons to operate it and put it out as needed. Pumps pneumatic engine: the pumps are installed higher engine works through the air of the engine, which enters the pump pressure oil inside the kinetic energy and turn into hydraulic power.
- Pumps Engine: located down the engine installed on the pipe by toothed gears, operate the pump to produce the hydraulic power of the energy generated within the driving, there are buttons to operate it and put it out as needed.
- Pumps pneumatic engine: the pumps are installed higher engine works through the air of the engine, which enters the pump pressure oil inside the kinetic energy and turn into hydraulic power.
- Filters: Each hydraulic system There are two types of filters, the first filters pressure pump is located behind the pump pressure, and second filters line reflux, filters are very important for the purification of impurities, since the accumulation of impurities in the oil leads to the entire hydraulic system damage and erosion of the machine parts and non-oil capacity to the production of force necessary to accomplish the work required.
- Pipes: There are two types of pipes for oil pipes and tubes, hydraulic compact Referrer line.
- Tank: Oil is stored in the hydraulic tank, the tank must control to see the amount of oil in it, and not less than a certain level.
- Hydraulic oil: special oil is characterized by high pressure on his assumption, without rising temperature or evaporates, heavy has a strong odor, raises the skin.
- Sensors: Devices are working to send signals that help people to know the development of the system in general, so there is every point in a sensitive system works on measuring the temperature and pressure in the reservoir there is a sensitive helps to know the amount of oil.
- Counters: tools accompany sensors help to transfer sensitive signal and convert them to read easily understood, Visttia engineer in charge or technical knowledge of the amount of oil inside the tank through the meter reading, pressure reading appears counters and heat in the motor and pump and others.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!