- 1 World War II 1.1 causes of World War II 1.2 How the Second World War began 1.3 end of the war 1.4 the results of the Second World War
- 1.1 causes of World War II
- 1.2 How the Second World War began
- 1.3 end of the war
- 1.4 the results of the Second World War
World War II
World War II is defined as an international war began on the first of Spettmr in 1939 in Europe, and ended on the second of September in 1945, where most of the world participated, where the world was divided into military two camps disputants, namely: the Axis powers and the Allies, and in which more than one hundred million people from more than 30 countries, and it must be noted that the major countries and put all its economic capabilities, military, industrial, and scientific in the war effort, which led to incur a lot of losses, and in this article Snarafkm on how to start a war second World.
The causes of the Second World War
- Post adjustments First World War that changed the map of Europe.
- Held a special punitive treaties for Germany in the Treaty of Versailles in 1919.
- Nazi movement in Germany in the appearance of January in 1933, and the fascist movement in Italy in October / October in 1922.
- Create a new alliance known as the Axis Powers, which includes both: Germany, Italy, and Japan.
How the Second World War began
The actual war began on the first of September in 1939, when Germany invaded the State of Poland, and soon rolled after many wars in different regions of Europe, including: Romania, Finland, Poland, and the Baltic States, it must be noted that the main battle was between the axis of the destination countries, the United Kingdom on the other hand, joined the war, the Commonwealth countries as well as the United Kingdom, and spread the war to include countries outside Europe, such as: the continent of North Africa, East Africa, and the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the invasion of the axis of the Soviet Union countries in June 1941, which led to the firing of the Eastern front, which Japan pushed the attack on Pearl Harbor, the British area of Malaya in the Pacific Ocean, then took control of the large part of the west Pacific Ocean, in December 1941.
Axis Powers stopped fighting in 1942, when Japan lost in the battle Mehada near Hawaii State of America, as well as when Germany lost in the Second Battle of El Alamein in North Africa, and in the Battle of Stalingrad by the Soviet Union, has been a major defeat of the Axis powers in 1943 when Germany received a series of defeats on the eastern front, where the allies invaded Sicily, and Italy, which led to the surrender, and enable allies to victory in the Pacific, began the axis retreat states, and in 1944 the Allied liberation of France by landing Norman, while the Soviet Union was able to recover all areas lost, and the occupation of Germany and many of the axis powers, and in the years 1944 and 1945 Japan fell in south-central China, and has managed the allies Shell Imperial Japan Navy movement, Vsitrt on the main islands in the Pacific.
The end of the war
World War II defeat of Germany ended, and control of the Soviet Union to Berlin, where Germany has announced its surrender unconditionally on May 8 in 1945, at a conference of Potsdam near Berlin on June 26, 1945, while on the Japanese front war is over throwing the United States nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan, so on August 6 and 9 August 1945, which led to its surrender on August 15, 1945.
The results of the Second World War
- Change the political map, social, and military in the world.
- Establishment of the United Nations to promote international cooperation, and to prevent conflicts in the future, became the United States, China, the Soviet Union, France, the United Kingdom permanent members in the UN Security Council.
- The emergence of the Soviet Union, the United States and the great powers in the international arena, and the decline of the influence of the European powers, which paved the way for the Cold War, which continued for 46 years.
- The appearance of independence movements in Asia and Africa.
- Try to fix the economic status of the affected industrialized countries, through economic integration with other countries.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!