- 1 How to convert pdf file to Word
- 2 How to convert Word file to pdf
- 3 The difference between Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader
- 4 References
How to convert pdf file to Word
Can be done to convert an existing file in PDF format to another new file format Word, through the use of Acrobat Reader DC program, and you will learn as follows on how to do this: 
- To open the original file and the PDF version through a program of Acrobat.
- Done by clicking on the file conversion tool that is referred to by title and Export PDF that are present in the right part of the program screen.
- Choose Microsoft Word option appears Al left of the screen, and then choose Word Document from within the menu shown on the right of the screen, so as to convert the file to Word file format and the new extension, which will be DOCX.
- Begin the process of converting the file by clicking the Export button.
- Determine where to save the new Word file that is conversion to.
- Give the name of the new file, and then click on the Save button to save it.
How to convert Word file to pdf
Can be done to convert a file from Word format to the PDF format through the use of the custom program to open Word files, a Microsoft Word program and through the following steps: 
- Open a document Aluwrd to be converted.
- Clicking on the file list and that are present at the top of the screen and the tape have Mchara them in English b File.
- Choose Save As from among the options shown on the screen.
- Choose the new file type that the user wants to convert the file to a Word here PDF, and you can choose the type of file through the phenomenon at the bottom of the menu option file name, which have to be Mchara Save as type.
- Specify the new file where to save, and do name it.
- Clicking on the Save button.
The difference between Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader
Is the Adobe Acrobat program and Adobe Reader two programs are able to read files from a PDF type, have been these two programs developed by Adobe company, but there are two teams real is that through the Adobe Reader software user can do read PDF files, search or even print , the Adobe Acrobat software, it allows the user to create PDF files or even modify them in addition to the basic features in Adobe Reader. 
- ↑ HAYLEY MILLIMAN (3-8-2018), "How to Convert a PDF to a Microsoft Word Document"، www.howtogeek.com, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Martyn Casserly (10-10-2017), "How to convert Word to PDF"، www.techadvisor.co.uk, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Matt Koble, "The Difference Between Adobe Acrobat & Adobe Reader"، www.techwalla.com, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!