- 1 Casserole Alqouk 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 Ngmash Alqouk 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- Bag of frozen hearts Alqouk.
- Tablespoons of each: olive oil, flour, and butter.
- Half a kilogram of beef, cut into small cubes.
- Cloves of garlic.
- Medium onion.
- A cup of fresh mushrooms sliced.
- A grain of sweet red pepper, cut into cubes.
- Cup of chopped coriander.
- A teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Lemon juice from two grains.
- A cup of chicken broth.
- Salt and pepper black -hsp prefer,.
How to prepare
- Put olive oil in a pan over medium heat, and stir onion and garlic until the onion becomes transparent.
- Add meat and Tkulaibh with onions until cooked for ten minutes over low heat to medium.
- Add coriander, red pepper, then add the lemon juice.
- Alqouk cut into quarters, then add it to the meat, then put the mixture into the baking tray.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, then stir the flour until it begins to change color.
- Add chicken broth into flour and move to get the sauce béchamel dense, then Tetbilha salt and black pepper.
- Decorate the mixture in the form of Alqouk Bechamel lines, and then bake in the oven at one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius for ten minutes.
- A quarter cup of butter.
- Bag of chopped spinach and frozen.
- A box of hearts Alqouk filtered and chopped.
- Two bombs of cheese, creamy.
- Cans of sour cream.
- A cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Garlic salt -hsp prefer,.
How to prepare
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-sized heat.
- Add spinach and hearts Alqouk to the pan, and cook ingredients for five minutes until soft.
- Add cheese, cream, salt and garlic, stirring constantly until condense Alngmash from ten to fifteen minutes, and served warm.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!