- 1 mashed potatoes 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 French fries painted ducks 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 Kubba potato rice 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
- Four large grains of peeled and chopped potatoes into quarters.
- Black pepper and salt.
- Tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Three-quarters of a cup of milk.
- Half a cup of cheddar cheese.
How to prepare
- Add potato cubes in a deep saucepan, covered with water.
- Boil water with potatoes on medium heat with the addition of a little salt.
- Cook potatoes for a quarter of an hour.
- Directed potatoes and filtered water.
- Heating the butter and milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Mashed boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- Add milk and butter to the potatoes with seasoning salt and black pepper.
- Stir the mixture well, and mashed potatoes.
French fries painted ducks
- Kg of boiled and peeled potatoes.
- A quarter cup of fat ducks.
- Tablespoon of coriander dry beans.
- Four cloves of garlic cut into thin slices.
- Promises of red chili peppers.
- A large grain of cumin spoon.
- Salt, to taste-.
- Green coriander -lltzaan-.
- A large grain of mustard spoon.
How to prepare
- Put duck fat in a pan and heated over medium heat to high heat.
- Add all the spices with garlic slices to duck fat heated, with red chili pepper.
- Stir the mixture well to extract essential oils from spices for two minutes to three minutes.
- Boiled potatoes cut into medium and large cubes, and put it in the pan to Taathmr from all sides and color changes to golden color.
- Decking coriander and add salt and submit them.
Kubba potato rice
- Two grains of tablespoons potatoes.
- Cup of basmati rice.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of turmeric.
- A tablespoon of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of paprika.
- Half a pack of dill.
- Half a teaspoon of cumin.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of white pepper.
- A tablespoon of oil.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Half a teaspoon of soft Lummi.
- Besltan tablespoons finely chopped.
- Teaspoon salt.
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- A teaspoon of fine cardamom.
- Half a cup of raisins or dried apricots.
- Three hundred grams of minced meat.
- Half a teaspoon of ginger powder.
- A teaspoon of allspice problem.
- Two cups of green coriander.
- frying oil-.
How to prepare
- Wash rice more than once, and soaked in warm water for several minutes.
- Peeling potatoes and cut into quarters, then flooded with water with a little salt.
- Boil the potatoes until they begin maturity, taking into account to avoid leaving it fully matures.
- Add rice even boiled with potatoes for a few minutes until it doubles in size, in the last few minutes of boiled potatoes.
- Put boiled potatoes and rice mixture in a colander, and get rid of boiling water.
- Put the mixture into the tray to cool.
- Seasoning mixture with salt, pepper, cumin and paprika, turmeric.
- Chop potatoes and rice in the meat grinder until they get a smooth mixture.
- Knead the chopped mixture until get a smooth paste, and leaving it up to rest for ten minutes.
- Oil heating with meat in a pan, and Tkulaibh to dry to prepare the filling.
- Seasoning ingredients in salt, pepper, Lummi, cardamom, cinnamon, pepper, ginger.
- Keep the pan from the fire, then add the coriander and raisins and stir ingredients slightly.
- Leave the filling so cool a little before you start working.
- Put the amount of ice water in the dish, and moistening fingers before taking the amount of dough.
- Shaping the dough in the form of an egg, and add the amount of filling it.
- Close kippah tablets, and put them in the tray, and then entered into the refrigerator for a full hour to cohere.
- Heat corn oil in a deep saucepan for frying.
- Frying kippah tablets in batches, and so stirred Taathmr from all sides and provide warm.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!