- 1 How to invest time 1.1 Stay away from Dispersants 1.2 determine the time schedule for each task 1.3 setting priorities
- 1.1 Stay away from Dispersants
- 1.2 determine the time schedule for each task
- 1.3 setting priorities
- 2 other ways to exploit the time
- 3 activities that are beneficial to invest time 3.1 learn a new skill 3.2 Self Care 3.3 learning and increase knowledge 3.4 Travel
- 3.1 learn a new skill
- 3.2 Self Care
- 3.3 learning and increase knowledge
- 3.4 Travel
- 4 Video respect for others time
- 5 References
How to invest time
Stay away from Dispersants
The move away from the dispersant during the work of the ways in which they can use the time well, all text messages, or even telephone rings, or log on to a chat sites lead to distractions, lack of concentration at work, and reduce production, so it is advisable to stop the phone while running the completion of important work, and refer callers later. 
Determine the schedule time for each task
The identification of a particular time for each task and commitment to this time of the ways in which they can use the time well, where you can plan to finish tasks, for example, can plan entitled to the termination of the first task by ten o'clock in the morning, the second task by three o'clock in the evening, and in this way will accomplish all tasks without take longer at the expense of the time allotted for the tasks and other activities. 
define the priorities
Should differentiate between important tasks and those most important, so it is necessary to use the time and well managed, and by identifying priorities in the list, whether the list of daily, or weekly, or monthly, depending on the system and lifestyle, so that tasks are arranged according to their priority and importance. [ 2]
Other ways to use the time
There are other ways in which the use of time, including the following: 
- Accomplish difficult tasks first, and then deal with the rest of the other tasks; To achieve the greatest achievement.
- Take a break, no person can be productive all the time, so take a break will give a person energy being able to return to work with high spirit; Where you can during the break to talk with friends, or surf the means of social communication, or exercise.
- Get a bonus after the completion of the tasks that the person will be carried out, so that they reward something enjoyed by the person.
- Stay away from over-scheduling tasks, and not taking a lot of extra work.
- Commitment of time to accomplish the tasks and learning the person does not say when it is busy; When asked to accomplish something specific at the end of the day, he should apologize for the time of his preoccupation.
Activities that are beneficial to invest time
Learn a new skill
Of things that can be done to invest time in a positive way is learning a new skill stating the person in his career and social together, and this helps to improve his employment status as well as to improve and develop the ability to form good social relations. 
Can a person time invested by taking care of himself and the health of his body, and the exercise of aerobic exercise for a period of thirty minutes and sixty, and this does not necessarily registration means in a sports club, but can exercise at home or jogging abroad regularly. 
Learning and increase knowledge
Learning and acquisition of knowledge is invaluable at all, so spending money to increase the educational level of the person is one of the most important things that can be done to invest time effectively, it is worth mentioning that learning is not only through enrollment in universities, schools and institutes, but is possible to increase knowledge through reading books and newspapers, in addition to the novels as well. 
Travel to new countries and places continuously helps to refine one's personality through identifying new and diverse cultures, and it helps him to fight different challenges, and this makes the individual back home with a tremendous amount of knowledge and intellectual abilities that can be applied there when they return. [6 ]
Video respect for others time
Do not allow yourself to waste your time or the time of others, watch the video to learn more: 
- ^ أ ب Celestine Chua, "20 Quick Time Management Tips to Super Boost Your Productivity"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Time Management: 10 Strategies for Better Time Management", www.extension.uga.edu, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Improve Time Management Skills", www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Trent Hamm (3-2-2017), "10 Simple Time and Energy Investments You Can Make in Yourself"، www.lifehacker.com, Retrieved 4-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Anna Chui, "5 Wise Ways To Invest Time You Have To Learn by Age 30"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 4-7-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Hilary White (14-8-2016), "13 things you should invest your time in during your 20s"، www.businessinsider.com, Retrieved 4-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Video respect for others time.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!