- 1 How to maintain the atmosphere 1.1 practices within the home 1.2 practices outside the home
- 1.1 practices within the home
- 1.2 practices outside the home
- 2 References
How to maintain the atmosphere
Because air pollution has major risks, whether they're on the environment or human health, it was necessary to carry out a number of practices to maintain the integrity of the atmosphere, including: 
Practices inside the house
The following are some of the practices that can be done from inside the house to keep the atmosphere:
- The use of safe paints and environmentally friendly. 
- The use of heaters based on the burning of gas for power generation, rather than burning wood. 
- The use of products and materials safe cleaning, which does not evaporate such chemicals when use. 
- Avoid burning waste and leaves, because of the large quantities of pollutants that are released to the atmosphere. 
- Care home ventilation to reduce the proliferation of biological and emission of pollutants Kalafn and bacteria. 
- Reduce the use of pesticides because of the great damage caused, including the atmosphere and health. 
Practices outside the home
You can do a number of both practices, whether at the individual level, or on the community, to maintain the integrity of the atmosphere and some of them: 
- Rationalize the consumption of the use of cars and diesel vehicles in mobility. 
- Careful refueling evening, especially in the summer to prevent vapors formed from ozone formation harmful to plants, crops and even human. 
- Regular maintenance of the car to reduce the amount of harmful emissions from them. 
- A lot of planting trees because of their role in carbon dioxide absorption of harmful carbon. 
- Use of a bicycle, or walking, or means of mass transportation rather than private car. 
- Stay away from the use of fossil fuels and orientation for the use of energy sources of clean and renewable. 
- Tighter controls and strict laws on the construction of generating electric power plants. 
- The trend towards recycling, which reduces the operations of extraction, processing and refining caused by subtracting the air pollutants, as well as disorders of climate and atmosphere. 
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج "You Can Help Keep the Air Cleaner -- Every Day!", www.airnow.gov, Retrieved 23-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب JENNIFER HORTON, "How Indoor Air Pollution Works"، home.howstuffworks.com, Retrieved 23-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Keep Air Clean", www.dec.ny.gov, Retrieved 23-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "30 Ways to Protect the Environment", www.epa.ohio.gov, Retrieved 23-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "The Solutions to Air Pollution", www.greenpeace.org, Retrieved 23-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Benefits of recycling", www.gov.je, Retrieved 23-3-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!