- 1 Moroccan harissa
- 2 modus operandi harissa Moroccan 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 modus operandi of the Tunisian harissa 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
- 4 video recipe sauce warm mush
The reader may think that the Moroccan harissa are the desserts that we know but the Moroccan way, but it is in fact a Birdseye but the Moroccan way, also called Bhearsh hot peppers, and in fact there are three types of harissa in the Arab world which is harissa stovetop in the Arab Mashreq, meat with wheat and harissa also in the Levant, and finally harissa or Moroccan harissa in the Maghreb. Here's how to prepare or warm chili peppers or Moroccan harissa.
Modus operandi of the Moroccan harissa
- A quarter kilogram of red chili dry.
- Eight cloves of garlic.
- Teaspoon ground coriander beans.
- A small and a half teaspoon of ground cumin.
- A small and a half teaspoon of salt.
- Three large tablespoons of lemon juice.
- ½ teaspoon ground caraway.
- A quarter of a cup of pure olive oil.
How to prepare
- Soak dry red pepper in a sufficient amount of hot water in a large deep pot for a period of thirty to sixty minutes, or until they become red pepper grains are tender.
- Get out the red chili of water after softens and unrelenting, and drain well water and then Athanih, or Adharbah in a blender, then Bring a clean cloth and pour it and through which Ajafiver.
- Bring another pot and my red chili pepper beads in it, then add the garlic cloves, salt, ground cumin, ground cumin, ground coriander and grains, to the bowl, and Akhltiha well to become coherent, such as dough.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil to the previous mixture, and then another confused once to Return the become soft and soft dough.
- Bring Brtmana or pot glass lid tight and clean modes Birdseye the resulting Abiaha him, Put a small amount of olive oil so do not rot, then Oggayha well and tightly, and Withhold jar or pot Birdseye refrigerator until the date of use.
Modus operandi of the Tunisian harissa
- Kg of centuries of fresh red pepper chili.
- Two heads of garlic.
- half cup of olive oil.
- Tablespoon caraway seeds.
- A tablespoon of dry coriander.
- Pinch of salt.
- A tablespoon of tomato paste.
How to prepare
- Bring centuries the red peppers warm and Nzviha and Drain horns and Drain seeds.
- Peel the garlic heads and grind the garlic and pepper well, preferably in an electric mixer or prepared food until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture mixture in the saucepan, then add the spices, salt, and with tomato paste over medium heat.
- Add the amount of olive oil, and leave to boil for ten minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Leave the mixture to cool and put it in glass jars, and then in the refrigerator.
- When you need them in my presentation dish with a pinch of olive oil.
Video recipe sauce warm mush
To learn about the way the recipe sauce harissa warm watched the video.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!