- 1 Korean food
- 2 working methods of Korean cuisine 2.1 Alramen Korean 2.2 Kimchi 2.3 Korean noodles
- 2.1 Alramen Korean
- 2.2 Kimchi
- 2.3 Korean noodles
Varied dishes and foods around the world, every country has its cuisine, which distinguishes it from other countries, is known for Italy, for example, her celebrity pizza and pasta, and China is famous for its Balnodlz, Japan sushi, and the Levant grills, and Korea are characterized by warm Botamtha that open the appetite, as these foods distinctive taste and exotic tastes, the housewives Ahoudrnha sometimes to break the routine and boredom, and in this article we will talk about how to set up a number of Korean dishes.
Methods of work of Korean cuisine
- Hundred and twenty grams of Korean noodles.
- Kuban and a half of water.
- Half a cup of green onions, cut into slices.
- A teaspoon of red chili.
- an egg.
- Seaweed roasted taste.
How to prepare:
- Boil water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- In addition to noodles and red chili peppers.
- Close pot and let the mixture on fire for nearly a minute.
- Open the pot and break the egg on his face, leaving the mixture on fire for another minute.
- Raise the mix of fire and add the green onion and seaweed.
- Head of Chinese cabbage.
- Half a cup of table salt.
- Twelve Cuba of cold water.
- Two grains of Chinese white radish Moktatam into thin fingers.
- Four green onions medium-sized.
- One-third cup of Korean red chili.
- ¼ cup fish sauce.
- ¼ cup of grated fresh ginger.
- Six cloves of garlic mashed.
- A small and a half teaspoon of white sugar soft.
How to prepare:
- Chop the cabbage coarsely chopped and put it in a bowl and add salt it.
- Mixing cabbage by hand until all classes indulge in salt.
- Poured water over cabbage salted.
- Filter lettuce from the water and place it in the sides of the bowl.
- Mixing Chinese radish with green onion, red pepper, chili, garlic, ginger, fish sauce and sugar.
- Add cabbage on top of the sauce and Tkulaibh hands up overspread slide sauce.
- Put kimchi in an airtight jar for nearly a day in a place not exposed to light for use later.
- Two hundred and fifty grams of noodles.
- Two cups of meat broth.
- Cloves of garlic Mehrosan.
- Carrot, cut into thin slices.
- Chopped onion.
- Tablespoons of olive oil.
- A quarter cup of soy sauce.
- A tablespoon of red chili pepper powder.
- A glass of water.
- Half a teaspoon of table salt.
- Small half teaspoon of black pepper.
- Two slices of steak.
- A teaspoon of onion powder.
- A teaspoon of garlic powder.
- A teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Black pepper to taste.
- Century Red Hot Pepper sliced to decorate.
- Century green hot pepper sliced for garnish.
- Chopped green onion into slices for garnish.
- Mushroom full by desire.
How to prepare:
- Prepare steak through Tngkehh black pepper, salt, ginger powder and onion powder and garlic powder.
- Heat the oil in a pan on the fire and frying steaks in which to mature, and leave them to cool and then cut into thin slices.
- Prepare noodles by heating the oil in a saucepan on the fire and fry the onion in it to become tender and add part to it.
- Add garlic to the previous ingredients and stirred until homogeneous.
- Poured meat broth and soy sauce, water workshops, salt and hot red pepper and black pepper.
- Leave the mixture to boil and add noodles to approximately almost three minutes.
- Decorate noodles green peppers and red as well as green onions and mushrooms.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!