- 1 Moroccan harissa 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation 1.3 Note
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 1.3 Note
- 2 Preparation of Moroccan harissa at home 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
The first thing that comes to mind when people Smaeklmh Mush kind of desserts that are prepared in many Arab countries especially in the Levant region, a dessert made up of semolina and sugar, but what is being prepared in the Arab Maghreb is completely different from what we are attending in the Arab Mashreq countries; Moroccan Valhearsh is a type of types of hot chili, characterized by very warm taste of, and are added to many dishes to get warm taste sour, although it tastes warm severe, but they are the desire of highly motivated at all, but prefer to be eaten in moderation to avoid the incidence of organ disease digestive system, diseases of the colon, heartburn or add meals covered by the children to maintain their health and safety.
- Half a kilo grams of red chili dry.
- Head of garlic.
- Two tablespoons of salt.
- Two tablespoons of dry ground coriander.
- Two tablespoons of ground cumin and large.
- One big lemon juice.
- Two tablespoons of ground caraway.
- half cup of olive oil.
How to prepare
- We get red pepper and then we are placing it in a large bowl with the amount of warm water for half an hour to an hour until tender pepper well.
- Then drain the peppers piece by Nzivhmn cloth to dry completely.
- Prepare Mudug garlic or machine to prepare the food from the soft and is crushed well.
- Add the garlic with the pepper, and then re-grinding again until we have made up a soft paste of pepper.
- Add Klarmen: lemon juice, salt, cumin, coriander, olive oil mixture and puree, stirring until kunas get back to converge very well.
- We bring special containers in food preservation and Nsakb Mush in the blood and then working on a little olive oil on the face to keep them from the mold and corruption, where the olive oil works as an anti-microbial, fungi, and bacteria that can be made up on food and keeps them just like preservatives.
- Keep Mush in the refrigerator or place away from moisture and sun.
To reduce the intensity of the taste of chili add the amount of three beads of cold green pepper can be used red peppers (sweet) to keep the dark color and is washed and dried, then crushed in the same way, without having to put it in warm water to fade, but using fresh and it is added to hot peppers with good stirring until homogeneous whole ingredients with each other, in this way we get harissa medium heat with delicious taste and distinctive and acceptable to all.
Preparation of Moroccan harissa at home
- 200 grams Manalvfil red chili powder.
- Four years of garlic.
- Tablespoon ground coriander.
- A tablespoon of cumin.
- A tablespoon of ginger powder.
- A teaspoon of caraway.
- A tablespoon of salt.
- 100 ml of olive oil.
- Hot water as needed.
How to prepare
- Pepper and then loops tend to go big pieces and get rid of the seeds.
- Soak the section pepper in a bowl of hot water for an hour.
- Mudug garlic by pestle or mortar with salt.
- Pepper halves of the water and Ndgah with garlic until we get what looks like putty.
- Add the coriander, cumin, ginger and cumin, then mix all the ingredients well.
- Gradually add the oil and mix well until all ingredients are mixed.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!