- 1 protection from Internet risks 1.1 Avoid sharing personal information 1.2 Monitoring financial movements 1.3 check privacy settings 1.4 passwords 1.5 Beware of fraudulent messages
- 1.1 Avoid sharing personal information
- 1.2 Monitoring financial movements
- 1.3 check privacy settings
- 1.4 passwords
- 1.5 Beware of fraudulent messages
- 2 References
Protection from the Dangers of the Internet
Avoid sharing personal information
Of the most important things that care must be taken when the use of the Internet is to avoid the dissemination of personal information on social networking sites in profile, and this information: date of birth or place of residence. 
Monitoring financial movements
Sometimes you may need to be banking and credit card account for weekly monitoring, subscribe to alerts service messages, which are sent to a mobile phone or e-mail, to see any financial movement stating occur through the Internet. 
Check your privacy settings
There are some tips that you should pay attention to it with respect to the privacy settings, including: 
- You must change your privacy settings in social networking sites such as Facebook and make it for friends only, in the sense that any information or anything that is published in the account is not seen only by friends.
- Keep the (GPS) phone is switched off in the settings so that not anyone can find out where the user presence.
Care must be taken to use a different password for each account, because the use of a password and one for all accounts facilitates the process of breach or theft to gain access to all information at one time,  and also must not allow anyone to use passwords, and in case of having to so you must change the password and immediately after, because this can cause an attack letter accidentally, if the device is exposed to penetrate. It is worth mentioning that it is always advisable to use passwords made up of at least eight characters, so include numbers, letters and symbols, and that does not consist of words related to the person's name or date of birth, for example, as the easiest way to enter the pirates to most accounts is through the exploitation of weak passwords. . 
Beware of fraudulent messages
Should beware of fraudulent messages, messages that ask the user-specific information about his bank account, or passwords, because banks do not ask for personal information in this way, and to confirm them must inquire from the bank directly, or delete the message. 
- ^ أ ب "10 Ways to Protect Yourself Online So You Never Fall Victim to Scams", www.rd.com, Retrieved 6-11-2017.
- ^ أ ب ت Sophie Curtis (11-12-2013), "10 ways to protect your online identity"، www.telegraph.co.uk, Retrieved 6-11-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Tim Parker (23-7-2012), "6 Ways To Protect Yourself Against Cybercrime"، www.investopedia.com, Retrieved 6-11-2017. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!