- 1 sugar
- 2 How to reduce the level of sugar 2.1 food choices 2.2 Other lifestyle modifications 2.3 Pharmaceutical treatments
- 2.1 food choices
- 2.2 Other lifestyle modifications
- 2.3 Pharmaceutical treatments
- 3 References
The approximately 2-5% of the total population around the world suffer from diabetes, and knows this disease as high blood sugar levels are higher than the normal limit, either because of the inability of the body's ability to secrete insulin (in English: Insulin) and either due to lack of response cells secreted insulin properly, and in fact, there are two main types of diabetes, and know the first type of diabetes (in English: type 1 diabetes) and type II diabetes (in English: type 2 diabetes). 
How to reduce the level of sugar
One of the important means to help regulate blood sugar levels to choose healthy foods that possess an indicator Gelaasemia low or moderate, or in other words, foods that do not cause higher blood sugar levels sharply, because it is absorbed slowly, and foods that meet this condition recall what comes: 
- Milk: owns the milk Gelaasemia indicator is low, and it is a good choice for patients with diabetes, and on the other hand, studies have shown that eating yogurt helps to reduce the risk of diabetes type II, but should be alert not to eat local milk or fortified with flavorings.
- Garlic: Studies have shown that garlic contains compounds possess able to reduce the level of sugar properties in the blood by improving the body's cells in response to insulin secreted, as well as to stimulate secretion by pancreatic cells, can eat garlic raw, or add it to foods before cooking, or add to the authorities.
- Legumes: such as chickpeas, beans and lentils, in addition to owning these foods are an indication Hlaasemia low, containing legumes, fiber, proteins, complex carbohydrates and other nutrients that help regulate blood sugar levels, and based on the results of some studies conducted found that the addition of legumes to the diet clearly help to regulate the level of sugar in the blood and reduce the risk of suffering from coronary heart disease (in English: coronary heart disease) in patients with diabetes type II.
- Some types of fruit: to talk about the fruit is worth a statement that there are some kinds of fruits that have Gelaesimi low index, such as apples, and in fact is the pineapple and watermelon is good fruit for diabetics caused by the lifting of the blood sugar level sharply, and even if the desire to eat low index Glycemic fruit should be alert to the need to choose fruit is incomplete maturity, the more maturity of the fruit has increased its index Glycemic, on the other hand is a fruit juice option is good for diabetics, because the juice prepares after getting rid of the seeds and fiber fruit.
- Raw nuts: nuts contain fiber, and the proportion of unsaturated fats, antioxidants, and Alvetukemejkal (in English: Phytochemicals), and other nutrients, and this is what made it a good food choice for diabetics.
Other lifestyle modifications
In addition to the above, it is recommended with diabetes make other adjustments to lifestyle, among them the following:  
- Exercise: show that exercise helps muscles to burn a larger amount of sugar in the blood, in addition to the role of aerobic exercise in improving the body's cells in response to insulin found, and this helps to lower the level of sugar in the blood, and it is worth a statement that the greater the severity of the Exercise remains ineffective and its impact for a longer period, but it is necessary to consult a specialist about the doctor the nature of the exercise that can diabetics practice, as well as for the required period of time, usually advised the doctor to exercise calisthenics moderate intensity for an estimated minutes thirty day most days of the week, and it is worth alert to the need to measure the level of sugar in the blood through the screening device for home during the exercise, and before and after, especially if the patient deals with antihypertensive drugs for sugar such as insulin, for fear of falling sugar.
- Control of the tension: tension causes the lifting of the blood sugar level, because stress stimulates the secretion of the body of some hormones that raise the level of sugar, in addition to the tension hinders the patient to follow the diet and the required modifications to the pattern of his life on the desired face, and can control the tension through practice relaxation exercises and sports.
- Lose excess weight: Based on the opinions of specialists is to lose excess weight of the means that help reduce the level of sugar in the blood, even if little to lose weight, to Fbalastnad vivo studies found that 2-5 kg of weight loss helps significantly to adjust the levels of sugar in the blood.
A large number of pharmaceutical options that can be prescribed by a specialist doctor if the patient suffering from diabetes, and the choice between them based on several factors, including the general health of the patient, and most of these options commonly described recall as follows: 
- Insulin: to his role in helping the body cells on the consumption of sugar found in the blood properly.
- Begoanid: (English: Biguanide), and the pharmaceutical options for this group drug metformin (in English: Metformin), and adopts the principle of the work of drugs to control blood sugar levels by improving cells in response to the body to insulin, in addition to reducing the amount of sugar secreted by liver.
- Sulphonylureas: (English: Sulphonylurea), these drugs stimulate the production of insulin from the pancreas, and the side effects of drugs of this group: Falling sugar.
- Thiazoulidendion: (English: Thiazolidinedione), these drugs help to improve insulin action, and examples of these pioglitazone group (in English: Pioglitazone).
- Dual-peptidyl peptidase inhibitors -4: (English: Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors) and Acronym DPP-4, drugs help this group to regulate the level of sugar in the blood.
- ↑ "Blood glucose control (blood sugar levels)"، www.myvmc.com, Retrieved November 23, 2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Which foods lower blood sugar?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved November 23, 2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "How to Stabilize Your Blood Sugar"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved November 23, 2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Diabetes management: How lifestyle, daily routine affect blood sugar", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved November 23, 2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!