- 1 Movement
- 2 drinking water
- 3 Breastfeeding
- 4 healthy eating
- 5 eat foods rich in fiber
- 6 to stay away from eating sugars and carbohydrates
- 7 References
It should be adhered to in some exercise, and strength exercises along with a healthy diet to burn calories in the body, keep muscles and bones, and helps aerobic exercise to relieve depression that can be experienced by the mother after birth, relieve stress, in addition to getting sleep comfortable. 
Drinking water throughout the day gives a sense of fullness, and accelerates the process of metabolism, plus it prevents exposure to drought, note that the standard normal, which indicates the presence of an appropriate amount of fluid in the body is by spending the need for every three to four hours. 
Breastfeeding helps weight loss, so shrink the uterus to return to its normal size quickly, due to the secretion of the hormone oxytocin, it is worth mentioning that the mother can add 500 calories per day, to support milk production. 
The mother should not starve themselves, especially if it is breast-feeding, and to ensure full eating food items, such as: vegetables, fruits, dairy products and protein-free fat. 
Eat foods rich in fiber
Helps eat foods rich in fiber to reduce the weight, which indicated a study of 114 adults to eat ten grams of soluble fiber daily reduced the proportion of abdominal fat have up to 3.7% over the last five years. 
Stay away from eating sugars and carbohydrates
Eating added sugars and carbohydrates as a catalyst for weight gain, high diabetes, heart disease, and some types of cancer as well as containing high amounts of calories, and the proportions of low nutritional values, and be done by avoiding processed foods, and careful eating vegetables , legumes, fruits, meat, fish, eggs, nuts, and yogurt. 
- ^ أ ب Stephanie Watson, "8 Tips for Losing Weight After Pregnancy"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 11-6-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب JULIET WILKINSON (13-6-2017), "How to Get Rid of Hanging Belly After Pregnancy"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 11-6-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Elise Mandl, BSc, APD (13-11-2017), "16 Effective Tips to Lose Baby Weight After Pregnancy"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 11-6-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!