- 1 Show Taskbar 1.1 show the taskbar using the mouse 1.2 Changing properties 1.3 restart the machine
- 1.1 show the taskbar using the mouse
- 1.2 Changing properties
- 1.3 restart the machine
- 2 change the properties of the taskbar
- 3 References
May sometimes happen that the taskbar of the desktop disappears after changing its size by mistake,  and can be shown in several ways, namely:
Show taskbar using the mouse
You can use the mouse to show the taskbar, by following the following steps: 
- Put your mouse on the bottom border of the screen.
- Drag up when the cursor turned into a double arrow, so that it points up and down together.
- If you do not find the tape at the bottom of the screen, you must move your mouse to the right and the left to search for it.
Change the properties
Can show the taskbar by changing some of the properties of the desktop as follows: 
- Holding down the key slogan of "Windows" (Windows) located in the keyboard to show the list of the "Start" (Start).
- Right-click on the taskbar (Taskbar), bar and then choose "properties" (Properties).
- Switch box choose "Auto-hide the taskbar" (Auto-Hide the taskbar), and clicking "Apply" (Apply).
- Move the cursor to the bottom of the screen or her right or her left or above, even the taskbar appears again.
Restart the machine
Usually automatically taskbar without reason disappears, and can be re-shown by restarting the computer, usually help this method to fix problems in most cases, since the taskbar does not exist can not restart from the Start menu, and instead is pressed on the keys "Alt" and "Ctrl" and "Delete" at the same time, and then choose to choose "restart" (restart) from within the menu that appears on the screen. 
Changing the Task Bar Properties
- Taskbar: Usually site is the taskbar at the bottom of the desktop, but it can be moved up, or to any side, so by clicking down on an empty space in the taskbar, or by right-clicking on them, or click Settings, choose taskbar location on the screen, and specify that the user would like to move the taskbar. 
- Automatically hide the taskbar: the user may wish sometimes to hide the taskbar, when reading something, or watching a movie, and can be hidden in case of computer use or tablet device by clicking the right mouse-click any empty space on the taskbar, and then choose the "settings" (settings), and then run automatically hide the taskbar (automatically Hide the taskbar). 
- ^ أ ب ت "Windows - Taskbar Has Disappeared from the Desktop", www.kb.wisc.edu,4-8-2017، Retrieved 10-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Justin H. Pot, "How Do I Get My Task Bar Back?"، www.techwalla.com, Retrieved 10-4-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "How to use the taskbar", www.support.microsoft.com, Retrieved 10-4-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!