- 1 How to tell viruses in Acommsonj device
- 2 How to tell viruses in the iPhone
- 3 How to tell viruses in your computer
- 4 References
How to tell viruses in Acommsonj device
Samsung released a program (Smart Manager) which helps users of Samsung smart phones to check and improve battery systems, storage, and RAM, and security, where the program regularly scans malicious programs on the device automatically, and is this use of the program by following the steps the following: 
- Open the Samsung device, click on the application icon (Apps).
- Clicking on the icon (Smart Manager).
- Clicking on the security option (Security).
- Clicking on the scan option now (SCAN NOW).
How to tell viruses in the iPhone
Can find out if the iPhone device containing viruses or not by observing the following changes: 
- Battery Performance Monitor: because the virus is working on the device without seeing it will run on fast battery power large consumption, can review the verification option of the battery (Checking Battery Usage) to detect applications that consume the greatest amount of battery power, and scanning applications that were not proven by the person on his machine.
- Search for applications is known: Search for the iPhone device is not familiar or applications that are not pre-installed on the device by the user and clear the device for the possibility of being harmful.
- Applications suddenly crashes: In case of applications crashes that are used regularly suddenly it is probable that someone used the application gaps, so it is advisable to update applications and always use the newer ones where more secure version.
How to tell viruses in your computer
Can predict the presence of viruses on your computer through the appearance of the following signs: 
- Slowing down your computer speed: cause malicious software slowing down your computer speed, to its ability to drain the computer processing resources, in the absence of an application requires a large volume of resources and slowing speed of the device when it runs, it may be evidence of the presence of viruses on the device.
- Receiving strange messages: longer receive messages stating that the ability to access any of the computer drives the presence of viruses on the device.
- Fluctuation of the file sizes: In the event of a note fluctuation in the file sizes that have not been recently used it is evidence of the presence of viruses in the Jazz computer.
- ↑ "How do I use the Smart Manager application to check for malware or viruses?", www.samsung.com, Retrieved 19-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Check if an iPhone Has a Virus", www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 19-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Know if Your Computer is Infected with a Virus", www.electronics.howstuffworks.com, Retrieved 19-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!