- 1 How to write on Aluwrd
- 2 How the text is ready to enter LOURDES
- 3 How to add a picture of Lourdes
- 4 References
How to write on Aluwrd
Can a user computer system that work for Windows 7 which contains a Microsoft Word 2013 program to overwrite a file in Word by doing a number of steps, and these steps are as follows: 
- Do you start pressing the key to open the window Start menu.
- To open a Microsoft Word program through the on-screen menu, and can do a search for Word 2013 option if not visible phenomenon within the list.
- Determine the shape of the new Word file to be opened here, a blank document.
- Start typing the user wants to write it in the Word file and within the blank document appears on the computer screen.
How to enter text is ready for Wordpress
A user can do Aluwrd program to take a text that is contained within a specific file and enter this text into Word file by carrying out a number of steps, and these steps are as follows: 
- Done by clicking inside the Word file to be added to the text, specifically in the place you want to add text in it.
- Done by clicking on the Insert option and then click on the arrow down adjacent to the Object option code located within the options referred to Text Group.
- Choose the option Text from File, and then to select the file to be taking the text of it and do it by clicking Almzdrj, where you can choose this file through the apparent box titled Insert File.
How to add a picture of Lourdes
Can be added to an image file Aluwrd by doing a number of steps, and these steps are as follows: 
- Clicking on the Insert option in the Word file to be added to the image.
- Choose the file you want to insert the type of file it is Aluwrd here Picture.
- Determine the location of the image to be inserted, and then click on it to select it.
- Do the option of clicking on the Insert to add the desired image file to Word, and can be done by changing some settings image Khgmeha quality and other options.
- ↑ "How to start a document", www.digitalunite.com, Retrieved 12-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Insert a document in Word", support.office.com, Retrieved 12-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "How to insert a picture in a Word document?", ccm.net, Retrieved 12-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!