- 1 vegetables, sauteed 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 sauteed vegetables with chicken 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- Three grains of radish.
- Two grains of potatoes.
- Three grains of carrots.
- Three grains of zucchini.
- Large three tablespoons of butter.
- Salted water to boil.
- A tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Iced water.
- A teaspoon of sugar.
How to prepare
- Chopping carrots, zucchini, radishes and potatoes according to the desired shape.
- Put cut squash in salted boiling water until tender, then Nhalha and put them immediately in ice water.
- Repeat the previous process with the rest of the vegetable ingredients.
- Put butter and sugar in a pan and submit them to the fire, then add cut potatoes, radishes, zucchini, carrots, Tchouhaa well, put them in a serving dish and then sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Sauteed vegetables with chicken
- Ten grains of mushrooms sliced.
- Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Clove of garlic.
- Two pieces of chicken fillet, cut into thin slices.
- Small spoon of salt.
- Large grain of red and green sweet peppers, cut lengthwise.
- Large grain of onion, cut into slices.
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Two tablespoons to three tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Two grains Mtosttan of zucchini, sliced longitudinal.
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander.
- Large grain carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise.
- A teaspoon of dried oregano.
How to prepare
- Put oil in a pan and wide, on high heat, then add the chicken fillet pieces to it, and stirred until it dries completely dehydrated and mature.
- Directed by cutting the chicken fillet and put them in a dish aside.
- Put the onion in the same pan and Tkulaibh until tender, and then take it out and put it in the same chicken dish.
- Add zucchini and garlic to the previous pan, and Thrikema for two minutes, then add carrots and Tkulaibh even Athmr without becoming soft.
- Add red pepper and green pepper to the previous components.
- Add sliced mushrooms.
- Re onions and chicken fillets to the pan with the rest of the vegetables, seasoning, black pepper, salt, coriander, oregano, vegetables and stir gently and then poured into a bowl presentation, decking with chopped parsley, and then submit the dish directly.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!