- 1 Action Screen Shot through the keyboard
- 2 Action Screen Shot through the shear tool
- 3 Action Screen Shot type Mac
- 4 References
Screen Shot work through the keyboard
Can a person who uses a computer that is running Windows Capture Screen Shot (Screen shot) system for the entire screen of the device or even part of it using your own keyboard device, and while clarifying how to capture screen shots of computer screen comes through some of the keys on the device keypad: [1 ]
- Key (PrtScn): This can be used key on the computer keyboard to take a picture of the screen the whole, is worth mentioning that when there is more than one connected screen computer device, pressing the key (PrtScn) will enable the user to capture screen shots for all screens associated with the device.
- Keys (Alt + PrtScn): can press keys (Alt + PrtScn) through the keyboard to capture screen shots for a certain window is active on a computer screen, so it is recommended by clicking on the window that the user wants to capture screen shot her, so as to ensure that they are active and active window on the device.
- Keys (Win + PrtScn): can the user who owns a computer that is running Windows 8 system and higher pressure on the keys (Win + PrtScn) to capture screen shots of the entire screen device, It is worth mentioning that the image is automatically this saved in the default folder to save the images on Windows 8.
Screen Shot work through storytelling tool
The steps to capture the screen shot comes computer device that is running Windows 10 or Windows 7 by using the tool (Snipping Tool) on your computer: 
- Clicking on the Start button (Start button) on the computer.
- Writing the search command (Snipping Tool) in the search box appears on the screen of the device.
- Choose the option (Snipping Tool) from the on-screen menu.
- Clicking on the mode option (Mode), or clicking the arrow icon appears alongside the new option (New), in the old version of the tool.
- Select the type of screen shots that the user wishes to take them to the device.
- Choose the part of the screen you want to capture the screen shot him on the device.
Screen Shot action type Mac
Can the user who owns a device type Mac to take screen shots to screen the entire apparatus, through pressing the keys (Command + Shift + 3) in the device keypad, the image is saved on the desktop (Desktop) device in a file type (TIFF) and it can take a picture of a certain part of the screen by pressing the keys (Command + Shift + 4), and then select the image to be part of the work screen shot him. 
- ↑ Mark Baggesen (27-11-2018), "How to Take a Screenshot on a PC"، www.lifewire.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots", www.support.microsoft.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Computer Hope (27-2-2019), "How to take a screenshot"، www.computerhope.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!