- 1 direct cause
- 2 secondary causes
- 3 important events in the war
- 4 Video Canary War
- 5 References
The immediate reason to pay for the start of the First World War was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary, where he was assassinated by a Serbian terrorist group national, had failed in the first attempt, but later managed to assassinate him and his wife a Serbian citizen named ( Gavrilo Princip), have been assassinated while in Sarajevo, Bosnia, knowing that Bosnia was part of Austria-Hungary, as this was the position to protest the control of Austria on that area, and under this assassination, the Austria-Hungary to declare war on Serbia, and when Russia began in the move because of its alliance with Serbia, Germany declared war on Russia, and thus began the expansion of the war to include all those involved in the mutual defense alliances. 
A variety of reasons have contributed to the outbreak of the First World War, which is as follows: 
- Mutual Defense Alliance: A group of European countries on the continent of mutual defense agreements, these treaties require support and assistance when exposed country to attack, then allied countries meet to protect them, and the alliances before the First World War, as follows: Russia and Serbia. France and Russia. Germany, Austria and Hungary. Japan and Britain. Britain, France and Belgium. Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia, and on the other side of Russia participated in the defense of Serbia, after Germany declared war on Russia, and then was persuaded France against Germany, Austria, Hungary, Germany, France and attacked through Belgium and entered Britain to war, and after time later entered Japan in the war, the United States and Italy and entered the side of the allies.
- Russia and Serbia.
- France and Russia.
- Germany, Austria and Hungary.
- Japan and Britain.
- Britain, France and Belgium.
- Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia, and on the other side of Russia participated in the defense of Serbia, after Germany declared war on Russia, and then was persuaded France against Germany, Austria, Hungary, Germany, France and attacked through Belgium and entered Britain to war, and after time later entered Japan in the war, the United States and Italy and entered the side of the allies.
- Imperialism: is imperialism one of the reasons that led to the establishment of strong states to increase their wealth by expanding their areas of influence, before the outbreak of the First World War was Africa and parts of the regions of the Asian continent regions of disagreement between European countries, and all this because of the availability of raw materials in its territory, and this race states European in control, increasing the challenge and competition, pushing the start of the first World war.
- Arms Race: By the twentieth century entered European countries in the arms race, and in 1914, Germany was the largest forces in the processing of military construction, and in the meantime, Germany and Great Britain was in an increasingly raced in the Navy, in addition to the increasing influence of military institutions on public policy Germany and Russia, and therefore the military increase paid to the start of the war.
Important events in the war
First World War in 1914 began, and was beginning under the assassination of the Crown Prince of Austria -as said Sabaka-, then worsened events in 1915, as the Dardanelles campaign of German from the British submarine Great siege began, and thus was the beginning of the battle, and the Germans used gas for the first once in the twenty-second of the month of April, and on 25 April began a campaign of Gallipoli, and in the seventh of the month of May submarine sank the Lusitania by the Germans, and that claimed the lives of 1198 people, of whom 128 Americans, and this led to the declaration of Italy war on Germany and Austria, and in front East won the "big attack" German and Austrian on both Poland and Lithuania, and by the sixth month of September, the Russians lost a million men, and in the fourteenth of October, Britain and France declared war on Bulgaria. 
Video Canary War
"Large numbers of injured and deaths," This is the outcome of the First and Second World Wars .. But the pain of any positive results seq? Watch the video to know it:
- ↑ John Graham Royde-Smith and Dennis E. Showalter (20-2-2018), "World War I"، www.britannica.com, Retrieved 10-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Martin Kelly (30-1-2018), "5 Key Causes of World War I"، www.thoughtco.com, Retrieved 10-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "World War I (1914–1918)", www.infoplease.com, Retrieved 10-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!