- 1 State of the emergence Idrisids 1.1 rulers Idrisids state 1.2 achievements of the State Idrisids 1.3 view of the effects of Gustave Le Bon Idrisids State
- 1.1 rulers Idrisids state
- 1.2 achievements of the State Idrisids
- 1.3 view of the effects of Gustave Le Bon Idrisids State
The emergence of the State Idrisids
The rulers of the state Idrisids
Over the centuries, the rule of Idrisids state a lot of princes, the beginning of Idris bin Abdullah bin Hassan bin Hassan bin Ali bin Abi Talib (Idris I) (172-177 AH) and was followed by his son Idris II (177-213 e) However, the effective date of the rule of Idris The second year 192 AH because he was a child when his father died, his son Mohammed bin Idris II (213-221 AH), then Ali bin Mohammed bin Idris (221-234 AH), Yahya first bin Mohammed bin Idris (234-250 AH), Yahya II bin Ali bin Mohammed bin Idris II (250-250 AH), the second son of Omar bin Idris II (250-265 AH), Yahya third bin Qasim bin Idris II (265-292 AH), Yahya IV bin Idris bin Omar bin Idris II (292 - 310 AH), Hassan bin Mohammed bin Qasim bin Idris II (310-312 AH), then the denominator Kanon, and after live Abu Ahmed, and the last of whom Hassan bin Kanon *.
The achievements of the State Idrisids
- Fez: one of the most prestigious and oldest cities in the Maghreb, built by Idris II in 808 m on the right bank of the river Fez, and taken by the capital of the state Idrisids, migrated to many Arab families to establish residential neighborhoods where, and Ovdt to Andalusian families forced out of Al-Andalus, celebrated this city's 2008 birthday 1200, the second largest Moroccan cities currently.
- Arabization of Morocco: As the people of Morocco are called Amazigh, or Berber, Fastkdm Idris II Arab families from the Levant and Andalusia and North Africa and their homeland in the Idrisid state, which helped in spreading the Arabic language there.
- Villagers: or a mosque Alkarooan mosque, established or boys Fatima Afihrih in the era of Yahya first year 857 AD, where he endowed all his heirs to the building of this mosque, which later became a beacon of science, where he was the same as mosques in Basra and Kufa, he was studying the Fiqh and interpretation assets, mathematics and astronomy, after turning part of the Foundation's learning, called "University villagers" has been said to be the oldest university in the world.
Gustave Le Bon view the effects of the State Idrisids
He said about Alkarooan mosque: "Man sees in Marrakech many mosques, especially Moulay Idriss Mosque and the Mosque of Alkarooan in Fez, and the status of this great mosque in those lands."
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!