- 1 Creation of the Universe
- 2 system components and environmental
- 3 food chain and the way the transfer of energy in the ecosystem
- 4 kinds of food chains in the ecosystem
Creation of the Universe
God created the Almighty universe, and make life in the planet, and systems biology in a way to ensure the continuation of the system, not the tyranny of the neighborhood to another object, Voojd ecosystem reflect creativity and greatness, regulates the human, water, and there is an animal on the ground very perfect manner; So that the level of energy from moving to another with ease and lack of complexity and without injustice at any level, the best God blessed Creator.
- Non-living components: include all the elements and inorganic compounds and organic water, soil, air, elements such as hydrogen, carbon, oxygen, phosphates, and also include physical factors where organisms operates.
- Vivid components include: Products: They are organisms that depend on themselves in their diet and nutrition are considered subjective, such as plants. Disposables: are organisms that depend on the products in their diet, and other types of consumers, including at least at the level of food, such as human. Decomposers: They are organisms that depend on the analysis of the remains of other organisms, products and consumables, such as bacteria and fungi.
- Products: They are organisms that depend on themselves in their diet and nutrition are considered subjective, such as plants.
- Disposables: are organisms that depend on the products in their diet, and other types of consumers, including at least at the level of food, such as human.
- Decomposers: They are organisms that depend on the analysis of the remains of other organisms, products and consumables, such as bacteria and fungi.
Food chain and the method of power transmission in the ecosystem
Ecosystem with all its components of products and consumables and analyzers, food chain is linked dynamically structured; So that the transfer of energy from the power level to Akhrepeshkl Cascaded, comes the plants at the highest levels of energy, and decomposers at the lowest level, and the food chain contains three operations linked and complementary to each other, namely:
- Production: It is the function of the products, ie plants, which is that you create their own food, by metabolism, food or what is known as photosynthesis, resulting in the construction process of photosynthesis oxygen, and products in one way or another, the food source for all living creatures, and do not produce food for themselves only .
- Consumption: Consumption is in more than one level of energy levels, ranging from carnivorous plants disposables, to disposables carnivorous, and there are some consumers like a human being, for example, consume plants and meat together.
- Decomposition: and you do decomposers; Where the analysis of the remains of living organisms from plants, animals, etc., and is considered decomposers another level of energy levels.
And be the food chain: products "plants" form -> Consumable "human and animals" -> analyzers "parasites"
Types of food chains in the ecosystem
Food chains differ in the ecosystem depending on the type of food which is transmitted in the food chain levels, according to biology relationship involved in the energy transfer with each other, divided food chains to:
- Food chains Predation: It is the most frequent types of chains in the ecosystem; Where energy moves from products "plants" to the first predator, and then to the second predator.
- Snooping chains: Here energy moves from a living organism or a predator of products, to parasites.
- Pitch chains: Here energy moves from dead organisms, whether consumer or product, to decomposers.
To ensure a balance in the system of environmental, it must not be overshadowed by any of the parties to the chain to another, and not more than consumers in the ecosystem more products, worth mentioning that man contributes a lot in the environmental imbalance through the many activities of life.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!