- 1 fruit
- 2 About the benefits of fruits
- 3 more kinds of fruits rich health benefits
- 4 food rations for fruit
- 5 References
Fruits an important part of a healthy diet components, and contributes to be addressed in sufficient quantities in the prevention of infection with many diseases, the World Health Organization recommends (in English: WHO) eating 400 grams at least of fruits and vegetables per day, and ways that contribute to the promotion of eating fruits It is by keeping in place the person sees; Kgsl fruit dish fresh, and put it in place at hand, or by cutting some fruit, and save them in the refrigerator to be taken up at the time.  
Information about the benefits of fruits
The nutrients found in fruits essential for the health of the body; Such as potassium found in some types, which contributes to reduce the risk of seizures and strokes, and reduces the risk of kidney stones, as well as it reduces the risk of bone loss with age, while the folate body may help the formation of red blood cells, you need women in the first pregnancy to contribute to the prevention of exposure embryos for abnormalities tube nerve, and provide fruit body with many health benefits if ingested within a healthy balanced diet protects the body from certain types of cancer, and the content of the chemical plant compounds (in English: phytochemicals) contributes to improve public health. 
More kinds of fruits rich health benefits
It provides eating fruit body with many benefits; So as to contain various nutrients, and as examples come more rich kinds of fruits various health benefits:  
- Grapefruit: It classifies grapefruit within the acidic fruit, it is rich in minerals and vitamins that contribute to weight loss, reducing insulin resistance, where the study showed that people who ate grapefruit fresh before eating the food they lost 1.3 kg of weight compared to those who did they eat, as decreased levels of insulin, and its resistance to them.
- Pineapple: as pineapple contains Bromelain on (in English: Bromelain); It is a mixture of enzymes that possess anti-inflammatory properties, also possesses the ability to digest protein.
- Apple: Apple is considered as a rich source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, studies show that the antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing type II diabetes, and Alzheimer's, and cancer.
- Pomegranate: pomegranate is considered as a rich source of antioxidants, but their levels three times higher compared to green tea, studies have shown that the pomegranate has anti-inflammatory properties that may contribute to reducing the risk of cancer.
- Manga: It is considered a good source of manga in vitamin C, they also contain fiber, and some animal studies have shown that plant compounds contained therein may protect against diabetes.
- Strawberries: I have other compared to other types of fruit strawberry indicator Gelaesimi low; That is ingested does not cause a significant increase in the level of sugar in the blood, as it is rich in antioxidants, which may help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Watermelon: It is a watermelon is a rich source of both vitamin A, vitamin C, and some antioxidants; Kallaecupen (in English: Lycopene), which contributes to reduce the risk of cancer in the digestive tract, may also help this type of antioxidants to promote heart health; Due to reduced cholesterol, and blood pressure.
- Lemon: Lemon as rich in vitamin C, and antioxidants is considered, the studies showed that flavonoids (in English: Flavonoids) located in this type of fruit has anti-bacterial properties that, and cancer, and diabetes.
- Orange: orange is considered as one of the richest food sources of vitamin C for the basic health of the immune system by helping to absorb iron from plant sources, also contains vitamin A; Which is important for healthy skin, consider, and B vitamins that maintain the health of the nervous system, and contribute to the production of red blood cells.
- Black berries: the black berry contains a lot of seeds, which means that it is rich in fiber, which contributes to improving the health of the digestive system, and heart.
- Avocado: It is characterized by low content of avocados from carbohydrates, and a height of healthy fats that are linked by reducing inflammation in the body, improve heart health, also contributes to eating avocados in promoting weight loss; The reason for this is due to contain fiber that helps to increase the feeling of fullness, and reduce the chance of over-eating, as the research found that the containment of diet on monounsaturated fat; Like those in avocados may contribute to the reduction of waist circumference. 
- Banana: the banana is characterized by its source rich in potassium; Which contributes to regulate the heartbeat and blood pressure levels, and the content of the fiber contributes to the enhancement of intestinal movement regular, bananas also contributes to the enhancement of energy levels in the body, plus it contains a specific amount of the amino acid tryptophan (in English: Tryptophan), which contributes to the secretion of the hormone serotonin, or the so-called happiness hormone name. 
Food rations for fruit
Is the food ration for fresh fruit half cup, or most species pill medium-sized, as well as half a cup of frozen fruit, or canned, or fruit juice, and dried fruit will be the share of which a quarter of a cup, as comes examples of food rations for several types of fruits: 
- ↑ "Promoting fruit and vegetable consumption around the world", www.who.int, Retrieved 8-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "The Nutrition Source", www.hsph.harvard.edu, Retrieved 8-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Health Benefits of Fruit", www.healthyeating.org, Retrieved 8-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Brianna Elliott (3-10-2016), "The 20 Healthiest Fruits on the Planet"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 8-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Beth Sissons (12-2-2019), "Top 12 healthful fruits"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 8-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Health Benefits of Avocados", www.webmd.com, 26-2-2018, Retrieved 8-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "11 Banana Health Benefits You Might Not Know About", www.everydayhealth.com,15-11-2017، Retrieved 8-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Fruits and Vegetables Serving Sizes", www.heart.org, Retrieved 8-5-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!