- 1 nutritional value of sweet rice
- 2 Korean rice cakes 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 Korean rice cakes stuffed 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
The nutritional value of sweet rice
Korean rice cakes
- Cup of sweet glutinous rice soaked in a glass of water for at least three hours or for a full night.
- A quarter cup of water.
- Tablespoons of sugar granules.
- A teaspoon of sea salt.
- Little vegetable oil.
- Half a cup of soy flour roasted.
How to prepare
- Pour poured rice soaked with water soaking in as much as the average then add a quarter cup of excess water.
- Boil the mixture on high heat, then reduce the heat to calm and follow-up cooking for twenty minutes.
- Lift the rice from the fire and leave it for ten minutes aside and then add sugar, salt directly and gently and leave mobility to cool down completely on the degree of heat or kitchen can be used Ajanh mixing and mix on medium speed for two minutes.
- Moistening hands with little oil and then test the viscosity of rice during the batch (rice will be a little bit wet after completely pureed).
- Reduce the speed to low and continue mashing rice for five minutes.
- Cooled rice mixture in the refrigerator for one hour in order to facilitate its formation to the balls.
- Lined baking tray suitable for paper butter and sprinkled with a little soy flour roasted.
- Moistening hands with little oil and then take the amount of rice and formed like a rectangle then Vhaa gently over soy flour for packaging.
- Dough cut into several pieces by a cylindrical pastry cutter.
- Put the pieces in a baking tray and wrapped with plastic save and leave the refrigerator for half a day.
- Fat pan with little oil and then roasting hot rice cut Palmqlah on medium heat from both sides for two minutes.
Korean rice cakes stuffed
- A cup of red beans.
- A cup of brown sugar.
- Pinch of salt.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- A small and a half teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Cups of sweet rice flour.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- tow big spoon of sugar.
- Three-quarters of a cup of boiling water.
- A teaspoon of green tea powder.
- Half a cup of sugar
- A tablespoon of black sesame seeds roasted and ground.
- Four tablespoons of grated coconut, chopped.
How to prepare
- Wash grain and soaked for a whole night and then filtered and washed again before use.
- Put grain in a saucepan and boil with three cups of water on high fire and then reduce the heat and leave them to mature and become soft.
- Grain filtering of the water and put it in the food prepared and Jnha even get a fine paste.
- Put putty in a suitable container size and then add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and it Khalthm well together.
Prepare the dough:
- Put two cups of flour, sweet rice in a special bowl and then add salt, and sugar to it and stir them together with the addition of boiling water gradually while mixing until dough get coherent.
Prepare the top layer:
- Blending green tea powder with sugar.
- Roasting black sesame seeds until the bloom and then crushed using mortar or regular pistil and put them in a bowl and leave it aside.
- Coconut put grated in another bowl.
Assembling rice cakes:
- Taking part of the dough of rice flour and machined body balls and put them in a small bowl.
- The formation of each ball on the shape of a disk and then stuffed Tkoerha.
Cook rice cakes:
- Fill a bowl with cold water and put it on the side.
- Boil water on high heat in a saucepan suitable size and then put the cookies in boiling water, taking into account not to make cakes up to the bottom.
- Raise the cakes from the water once it floats on the face and put it directly into boiling water for several minutes and then put it in a dry dish and leave them completely dry.
- Packaging cakes with sesame toasted coconut or ground immediately after they dry completely.
- Korean rice cakes put in a dish and to provide an appropriate submission.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!