- 1 deficiency disease yeast
- 2 triggers the appearance of a lack of yeast disease
- 3 symptoms of yeast infection deficiency
- 4 reasons for the lack of yeast infection
- 5 diagnosed with a lack of yeast
- 6 cure AIDS yeast
- 7 References
Lack of yeast disease
The term lack of yeast disease in general public health problem Aerovh scientifically anemia deficiency hexa Glucose Extractor hydrogen phosphate (in English: Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency) and Acronym G6PDD, also known as the general public on behalf of voile or Altvol (in English: Favism ), and can be defined this disease as a deficiency in the level of protein known as hexachlorobenzene glucose Extractor hydrogen which Ahkll one of the important enzymes involved in regulating many of the biological processes and chemical in the body phosphate, as well as is essential to the health of red blood cells (in English: red blood cells) for the function appropriately and live correct for the time period, and that this protein deficiency causes the destruction of red blood cells prematurely through a process known to unravel, the patient is suffering from hemolytic anemia (in English: hemolytic anemia). But it is worth the alarm that the deficiency of this protein alone is not the suffering of the injured guarantor of hemolytic anemia, but it must be exposed to certain factors that motivate it, it will come out in this article. In fact, the lack of disease spread yeast in Africa, with the proportion of people living there are estimated by approximately 20%, women are more likely to suffer from it than men. 
Triggers the appearance of a lack of yeast disease
As stated, the patient does not suffer from hemolytic anemia just a lack of enzyme glucose Hexa phosphate extractor of hydrogen, but requires the presence of stimuli cause this, the most important can be summed up as follows:  
- Eating beans or some types of legumes, and perhaps this explains the disease called Altvol or voile, it should be noted that touching the beans may also stimulate the onset of symptoms in patients.
- Touching naphthalene (in English: Naphthalene) or swallowing.
- Exposure to some types of infection (in English: Infections), whether bacterial or viral.
- Eat some types of drugs, including the following: Anti-malarial drugs (in English: Antimalarial medications), a medication used in the treatment of cases of malaria, as well as for the prevention of malaria in necessary cases. Sulfonamide (in English: Sulfonamides), which represents a group of antibiotics used to treat some types of infections. Aspirin (in English: Aspirin), and used to reduce swelling, fever, and pain. Some NSAIDs (in English: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), and Acronym NSAIDs.
- Anti-malarial drugs (in English: Antimalarial medications), a medication used in the treatment of cases of malaria, as well as for the prevention of malaria in necessary cases.
- Sulfonamide (in English: Sulfonamides), which represents a group of antibiotics used to treat some types of infections.
- Aspirin (in English: Aspirin), and used to reduce swelling, fever, and pain.
- Some NSAIDs (in English: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), and Acronym NSAIDs.
Symptoms of yeast infection deficiency
In fact, do not appear on people with a lack of yeast any symptoms as long as the patient avoids stimuli, and you in the event of exposure to any stimuli, it may pass a simple or severe stage, and can say that the symptoms often appear in severe this disease cases, it should be noted that the demise of the catalyst symptoms go away and disappear within a few weeks, and can be summed up the most important of these symptoms as follows: 
- Pallor, and often more pronounced pallor in the mouth on the tongue and lips.
- Feeling very tired.
- Increase the speed of the heartbeat.
- Increase the speed of breathing or suffering from breathing difficulty (in English: Shortness Of Breath).
- Jaundice (in English: Jaundice), known as the skin and eyes yellowing, often notes this show in newborns.
- Enlarged spleen (in English: Enlarged Spleen).
- Urine color change to become darker colors.
Reasons for lack of yeast infection
Attributed the cause of disease, lack of yeast to the occurrence of genetic disorders in the patient, as transferred gene disease gene from parents to their children, but it's worth noting that this imbalance gene does not carry only on chromosome X, and because the man has a single chromosome of X, the presence of a copy one of this genetic disorder is insufficient to show the disease in men, while women are two versions need this gene troubled infected with TB, because to have two chromosomes X. this explains the men exposed to the disease lack of yeast greater than women. 
Diagnosis of infection with the lack of yeast
The specialist doctor diagnose the disease lack of yeast in cases where doubts where the suffering on this disease, for example, in the case of a person suffering from blood in urine after eating beans, especially if it was inhabited areas spread the disease, and then the doctor to take sufficient information from the infected health history, in addition to the need for some tests, Calfhossat that reveals a lack of enzyme such as checking on spot fluorescent (English: fluorescent spot test), and others. There are some tests that reveal the presence of genetic disorders that cause a lack of the enzyme in question, but is often limited to the existence of such tests on large specialized laboratories. 
Treatment of yeast deficiency disease
Usually deficiency disease does not require yeast any treatment except for sparing the injured factors that stimulate the onset of symptoms has, and it can be said that if the catalyst is to eat a type of medication, the solution is to stop taking it after consulting a specialist doctor, and if the infection is the cause of the treatment is to control the infection and treatment, and so on. In addition to the above, it sometimes may be required to provide the patient with fluid to prevent suffering from drought and thus protect it from shock, as well as in a few cases, it may require a blood transfusion to the patient, often in children and adults. And for the treatment of jaundice, which may be accompanied by a lack of yeast disease can expose the patient to one of the custom for this purpose, types of light, in case of failure in the baby rid of jaundice, can pull the infected blood contaminated with Albaleroyn (in English: Bilirubin) causing jaundice and replacing it with the blood of a person marrow donor. [ 3]
- ^ أ ب ت "G6PD Deficiency", www.healthline.com, Retrieved April 13, 2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "G6PD Deficiency", www.kidshealth.org, Retrieved April 13, 2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency", www.rarediseases.org, Retrieved April 13, 2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!