- 1 site and an area of Lake Ooznjul
- 2 tourism in Ooznjul
- 3 cons of Lake Ooznjul
- 4 References
Lake location and Ooznjul area
It formed Lake Ooznjul for nearly five centuries, located on the slopes of Zoganla mountains, covered with dense green trees, just a hundred kilometers from the city of Trabzon, which is at a height of a thousand and a hundred meters above sea level, so it is much rain in the winter, where difficult to visit in this time, as a perimeter of seven kilometers, and is famous for its natural beauty charming, it has gained from its appropriate place for tourist roaming. 
Tourism in Ooznjul
Cons Lake Ooznjul
- ↑ [https://www.turkpress.co/node/9556 "lake" Ooznjul ".. Between the foothills of the mountains and green nature", www.turkpress.co, 17-6-2015, briefed him on 06.10.2018. Adapted.
- ↑ Abeer Spark (06/07/2017), "tourist places in the city Ooznjul Turkish", www.hiamag.com, Retrieved 6-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "City of Ozenjul", www.lifewebgate.com, briefed him on 06.10.2018.
- ↑ Mohamed Imad Eddin, [http://www.boarding-magazine.com/news/2788 "Ooznjul Turkish lake .. Long breathtaking", www.boarding-magazine.com, briefed him on 06.10.2018. Adapted.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!