- 1 percussion milk 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 pumpkins stuffed with rice and prunes 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 pumpkin soup Alkremiah 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
- 400 grams of coarse minced meat.
- Kilo of pumpkin section slices.
- Small spoon of salt.
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Tablespoons of oil.
Milk mixture ingredients:
- Eight cups of yogurt.
- Small tablespoons of salt.
- Large egg.
- Four to five large tablespoons of starch.
- Fried pine for decorating.
- Corn oil for frying.
How to prepare
- Put oil in a saucepan on the fire, then add the meat and Tkulaibh to dry, then add salt and pepper, and let the meat on the fire until cooked.
- Put the amount of oil in a frying pan, then left until completely heated.
- Fried pumpkin kernels in the oil until golden, then put it on the kitchen paper to get rid of excess oil.
- Put the amount of water in a pot on the fire, and add salt and leave it to boil, then put fried pumpkin in the water for two minutes, then set aside.
Prepare a mixture of milk:
- Put the milk, starch, salt, and eggs in a large saucepan, and stir ingredients until dissolved starch.
- Put milk mixture on fire with good stirring until it starts to boil, then add half a cup of broth.
- Add pumpkin on the milk and stir the ingredients well until cooked pumpkin, and simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Gourd poured milk into a deep dish, decorated with meat and pine, and submit it next to rice vermicelli.
Pumpkin stuffed with rice and prunes
- Grain and half of the pumpkin.
- Grain of medium-sized onion section small cubes.
- 350 grams, the head of the bird.
- Three cups of basmati rice.
- Two cups of grated carrots.
- Half a cup of frozen peas.
- Two cups of prunes.
- Cup mixture of roasted nuts Kallowes, cashew nuts, and pistachios.
- Half a teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- Half a cup of noodles roasted with oil.
- Audan of cinnamon.
- Five grains of cardamom.
- A teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Half a teaspoon of saffron filaments.
- ¼ cup of butter or margarine.
- A tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Pinch of nutmeg.
- A grain of seasoning star.
- A tablespoon of sugar.
- A teaspoon of sweet pepper ground.
How to prepare
- Wash rice and soaked for one hour, then filtered.
- Mixed spices ground, namely: cinnamon, cardamom, and sweet pepper, saffron, nutmeg.
- Put boiling water in a small saucepan and add the sugar, and cinnamon stick, salt, cardamom and grains, then add prunes, and leave it to boil for ten minutes.
- Remove the prunes from the boiling water, and water retention after filtered.
- Put oil and butter, then add the onion, stirring until blush.
- Add meat and stir over high heat until it dries its water, then add half the amount of spices blended, and cinnamon stick, and seasoning the star with good stirring.
- Add carrots and stir the mixture, then add peas with stirring, then add the noodles, rice, boiling water, and salt to taste.
- Cover the pot and leave it over high heat until the water is completely dry, then add nuts.
- Wild rice prunes beads and put them aside.
- Cut beads pumpkin from the top cover, and then take out the seeds and cleaned well.
- Other spices mixed with soy, then painted the inner part of the percussion.
- Wild Pumpkin third of the amount of rice, then the distribution of half the amount of prunes stuffed, then the second third of the rice and prunes, and so on until the end of the quantity.
- Fat pumpkin butter from the outside soft and coated with aluminum foil, then put it in the oven tray.
- Chinese input oven at a temperature of 180 C, and for an hour to an hour and a half.
- Provide pumpkins after being cut by the desire.
Pumpkin Soup Alkremiah
- 500 grams of pumpkin cut into cubes.
- A teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Two cups of chicken broth.
- A small and a half teaspoon of salt.
- Small half teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of dried parsley.
- Medium onion chopped.
- Half a cup of heavy whipping dignified.
How to prepare
- Put the pumpkin in a baking tray, and sprinkled with black pepper and crushed garlic powder.
- Oven heating at a temperature of 200 C and bake the pumpkin for a period of eighteen to twenty minutes.
- Lift the pumpkin baked from the oven, and put it aside to cool.
- Put the pumpkin in the electric blender with the onion and chicken broth, and then mixing the ingredients well to get a smooth mixture.
- As much heat on the fire, then add the pumpkin puree and leave it to a boil.
- Add salt, dignified and heavy whipping and leave the soup to cook for fifteen minutes.
- Pour the soup into a bowl serving, and decorated with dried parsley.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!