- 1 cuisine fasting
- 2 vegetables with corn salad 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 vegetable chips 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
With Christian holidays approach increases the need of people to dishes fasting preparation which does not contain dairy Kalbannh products, milk, cheese, or foods that do not contain animal protein such as chicken, meat, fish, obesity, featuring dishes fasting lack of measured portions and contain a large amount of useful vitamins and function of the human body, so in this article we will give way a new cuisine fasting.
Vegetable salad with corn
- Two grains of fresh cucumber.
- Grain of each of: tomatoes, sweet green peppers.
- Six teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Small tablespoons of pomegranate molasses.
- A quarter teaspoon of each: salt, black pepper.
- Clove of garlic.
- A box of corn.
How to prepare
- Chopping cucumbers, tomatoes, sweet peppers into medium-sized pieces.
- Put the chopped vegetables in a large clean plate, and mixing them well.
- Add corn, lemon juice, salt, garlic, black pepper, pomegranate molasses, and mix all the ingredients.
- Dough ready chips.
- Sufficient amount of finely chopped carrots.
- A quarter cup of corn.
- Two grains of green onions, finely chopped.
- ½ cup finely chopped cabbage.
- Half of a grain of pepper, finely chopped.
- Onion finely chopped.
- Small tablespoons of corn oil.
- A quarter tablespoon of sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Small tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Two cups of corn oil for frying or more.
How to prepare
- Put the amount of two tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and leave it up to heat well.
- Add chopped carrots, corn, with good stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add green pepper, chopped onion, stirring, until vegetables shrivel well.
- Add salt, sugar, soy sauce, mixing again.
- Leave the resulting mixture on fire for about a third of an hour until completely cooked.
- Lift the pan from the fire, and left it aside until cool well.
- Chips put the dough on a floured board built into a small amount of flour.
- Individual chips dough, and put in each of the amount of a teaspoon of the resulting mixture.
- Roll the dough on each other and close well.
- Continue the way to the end of all the existing quantity.
- Put corn oil in a deep saucepan over high heat, and leave it up to heat well.
- Frying chips in oil and left for about five minutes to mature and Taathmr from all sides.
- Output chips of oil, and put them on tissue paper to get rid of excess oil and then put it in a serving dish.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!