- 1 Eid sweets Moroccan
- 2 suede heel 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 Albruat 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
- 4 Sweet Moorish Video
Eid sweets Moroccan
The holidays happy occasions celebrated by the Arab and Muslim world, Victher prepare sweets in the holidays as a kind of joy and pleasure, a wonderful dish offering hospitality when attending visitors, and every Arab country, a group of sweets, special dishes festival, including Morocco, known hospitality, not only Moroccan women prepare one dish of sweets and even attend more than one type, and in this article we will discuss how to prepare sweets suede heel, and Albruat Covenants on holiday.
- Kg of almonds.
- Pinch of ground Arabic gum.
- Four hundred grams of sugar.
- Fifty grams of butter.
- Half a cup of water cast.
- A teaspoon of butter for the filling.
- Three cups of flour.
- Pinch of cinnamon and salt.
- Warm water as needed.
How to prepare
- Grinding almonds, so by placing it in a blender, and then add the sugar and grind again.
- Ground almonds placed in a deep bowl, and add to each of cinnamon, butter and Arabic gum, and kneaded ingredients well using hand padding is made coherent.
- A small amount of the filling between the hands are placed and massaged into the filling consists longitudinal length of the finger, leaving aside until the preparation of the dough.
- Mix all of the flour, salt, butter, well cast and water, and then gradually add lukewarm water until soft dough is made.
- Divide the dough into small balls, and leave for ten minutes to rest, then the uniqueness Palmrq (individual stick) to become thin, stuffed with a paste each finger of the filling and encapsulate the filling well; So that the dough on the outside and the filling inside.
- Form the dough on a crescent-shaped, and the inscription on several forms as desired.
- Tdhn tray with little oil and arrange cut suede heel in them.
- Chinese enter into an oven pre-heated to one hundred and eighty degree heat, and simmer for twenty minutes to Taathmr, and then the Chinese must take out and leave them aside to cool, then be ready for submission.
- Kg of Pastilla paper.
- Five hundred grams of almonds.
- One hundred and fifty grams of sugar.
- A quarter cup of water cast.
- One egg.
- Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- A teaspoon of crushed Arabic gum.
- Vegetable oil for frying and Fair.
- Liter of honey.
How to prepare
- Both grinding almonds and sugar in a blender.
- In addition to a deep bowl each of ground almonds, and Arabic gum, blossom water, cinnamon, butter, egg, and the ingredients are mixed to produce soft padding.
- Stuffing is divided into small-sized balls.
- The uniqueness of the paper Albestilah and fillings, and then damage the shape of a triangle, or square.
- Vegetable oil is placed in a deep skillet over high heat, and leaves a few minutes until heated.
- Papers stuffed with oil are placed, and lifted immediately after Taathmr, and is placed on paper drying to get rid of the lingering oil.
- Dip Albruat with honey, and describe a serving dish, and served cold.
Sweet Moorish Video
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!