- 1 colon
- 2 causes of colon cancer
- 3 Symptoms of colon cancer
- 4 methods of prevention of colon cancer
- 5 Video for treatment of colon cancer
Colon is located below the gastrointestinal tract, and is one of the important members of the human body; Multiple benefits, including: water absorption, excess salts in the body, preventing the body from bacterial infection, and storage of food in the body, but it is sometimes exposed to many diseases, such as: irritation of irritable bowel syndrome, colon cancer, etc. In this article we will mention the reasons for colon cancer, and its symptoms, and prevention methods.
The causes of colon cancer
- Old age, where recent studies have shown that the elderly more for colon cancer are exposed.
- Genetic, as the likelihood of colon cancer when there is a family history increases about 5% factors.
- Eating unhealthy foods, especially foods rich in fat.
- Lack of fiber in the body.
- Lack of exercise.
- Excessive smoking.
- Drinking alcohol in large quantities.
- Incidence of diabetes.
- The presence of chronic diseases in the intestine.
Symptoms of colon cancer
- Blood on the appearance of the stool, the blood may be a conqueror, or dark.
- Severe colic.
- The feeling of fullness in the stomach.
- Sensation in the abdomen gases permanently and continuously.
- Losing weight dramatically in a short period of time.
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- Loss of appetite dramatically.
- Sense to close the intestine.
- Vomiting, and nausea.
Methods of prevention of colon cancer
- Eat sufficient quantities of fish, preferably eat three times a week, where the fish contains amino acids that reduce the likelihood of colon cancer.
- As far as possible a lot of food intake containing fiber, such as: wheat bread, brown rice, brown pasta, and oatmeal.
- Cocoa, where recent studies have shown that cocoa found in chocolate significantly reduce cancer, especially colon cancer.
- Ginger: is put a teaspoon of grated ginger in a cup of warm water, then drink soaked, or you can eat a small amount of ginger daily raw roots.
- Exercise daily, sports Hattaki of cancer.
- Black berries: Berries contain anthocyanins element, which protects against the risk of colon cancer.
- Stay away as much as possible from drinking alcohol.
- Eating large amounts of fruits and vegetables a day.
- Stay away from foods that contain large amounts of fat, especially junk food.
- To minimize as much as possible from smoking.
- Preferred to maintain the ideal weight of the body.
- The work of periodic check-ups, especially of the colon and rectum.
- Eat small amounts of red meat, especially red meats, such as sausages, luncheon meat and others.
- Taking vitamins, and important elements needed by the body on a daily basis.
- Taking aspirin, where studies have shown that it reduces the incidence of colon cancer.
Video for the treatment of colon cancer
To learn more on ways to treat colon cancer watched the video.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!