- 1 slimming
- 2 Can the abdomen in Ramadan Loss
- 3 studies and tips on weight loss or abdominal rumen
- 4 damage to abdominal fat or rumen
- 5 References
Weight loss is different; Which is defined as a decrease in body mass, loss of body fat, and although the weight loss is usually due to fat loss, but the primary goal of the process of weight reduction is to get rid of body fat excess, not to get rid of the weight itself, and generally depends weight loss in a healthy way to make permanent changes in lifestyle in terms of exercise of exercise, changing daily eating habits.   
Can Abdominal Weight Ramadan
Although you can not choose a specific allocation one part of the body, but the weight loss process that takes place in all parts of the body; Reduce the fat in the abdominal area, like other areas of the body,  Many studies have the role of fasting showed in the month of Ramadan in the weight loss, including one study published in Nutrients magazine in 2019, which showed that the fasting of Ramadan has contributed to the reduction of weight , and the mass of fat in the body, especially in people with overweight and obesity,  while showed another study published in the American Journal of clinical nutrition that amounts of food consumption in the month of Ramadan similar to the amounts that are addressed in the normal days did not affect the descent of weight dramatically,  as a review pointed to several studies published in the journal European Journal of Nutrition in 2020 that fasting during Ramadan reduces the weight but not by a significant amount,  but there is a set of tips that can be followed during the month of Ramadan to reduce fat abdomen, in the following paragraph.
Studies and tips on weight loss or abdominal rumen
There are two types in the abdominal area of fat; One visceral fat is called (in English: Visceral fat), which is the surrounding fat internal organs of the body, although not impact significantly in the outer shape of the body, but the increase associated with an increased risk of many diseases, while the other is fat under the skin (in English : Subcutaneous fat),  It is worth mentioning that the accumulation of one or both types of fat in the abdominal area leads to the appearance of the rumen,  and in what comes some tips on the role of nutrition in the loss of abdominal fat or belly:
- Avoid sources of fructose: One study published in The Journal of Clinical Investigation in 2009 indicated that sugar consumption of fructose significantly increases the amount of fat in the abdominal area in particular, where the participants were divided into two groups in the study; One of them dealt with drinks sweetened with sugar glucose, while the other group dealt with sweetened beverages with sugar fructose, and for a period of 10 weeks, although both groups appeared to have increased close in weight; However, the amount of fat in the abdomen increased the larger the group, which has dealt with sweetened beverages with sugar fructose. 
- Eating protein sources: One study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 2006 showed that the intake of proteins may reduce waist circumference measurement (in English: Waist circumference),  which is one of the indicators used in the expression of the weight control process, and evaluate an increase weight, and the risk of obesity in individuals,  also pointed out another study published in Nutrition & Metabolism magazine in 2012 that the sources of protein consumption and high quality reduces the proportion of fat around the abdomen,  The most important sources of proteins:  animal sources come : They are sources of high quality protein, such as: egg types, fish, red meat; Such as beef and deer, and poultry; Such as chicken, turkey, dairy products, such as milk, cheese, and whey protein. Plant sources: such as grains, nuts, and legumes; Lentils, beans.
- Animal sources: the sources of high quality protein, such as: egg types, fish, red meat; Such as beef and deer, and poultry; Such as chicken, turkey, dairy products, such as milk, cheese, and whey protein.
- Plant sources: such as grains, nuts, and legumes; Lentils, beans.
- Exercise: One study published in the Journal of Physiological Anthropology and Applied Human Science magazine in 2003 that the practice of aerobic exercise aerobic and resistance exercise reduces fat in the abdomen greater area of the practice of aerobic exercise alone,  and showed examples of aerobic exercise: running, jogging, walking, swimming, boxing, skiing, dance, spin and others,  It is worth mentioning that the exercises resistance is defined as aerobic exercise that causes muscle twitch response to external resistance, which contributes to increasing the strength and mass and carry the muscle, and examples of the most common: the use of any weight during training counterweights, or water bottles, or body weight itself, as rubber straps may be used in these training exercises. 
- Drinking Water: A study published in Obesity Journal in 2008, and was conducted on 173 women aged between 25 to 50 years old and suffer from overweight, drinking water, as well as a diet to reduce weight enhances the weight loss process, minimizing measuring waist circumference, and the percentage of fat in the body, where he was given water to posts in the study instead of sweetened drinks that contain high-calorie. 
- Consumption of large amounts of fiber: One study published in the Journal of The Journal of Nutrition in 2009 showed that the intake of large amounts of fiber; Especially those found in whole grains, associated with reduced fat content in the body, specifically the fat in the abdominal area of the elderly,  The reason for this is due to the soluble fiber in water which are found in whole grains and some other foods, help reduce appetite, thereby reducing weight and fat in the abdominal area,  as, another study published in Obesity Journal in 2012 that the intake of soluble fiber, coupled with the practice of average physical activity contributes to the reduction of the fat content visceral, fat accumulated under the skin in the abdominal area. 
Damage to abdominal fat or belly
Some studies have indicated that despite the fact that obesity causes an increase in the risk of heart disease and blood vessels, and the problems of metabolism, the accumulation of subcutaneous fat in the abdominal area is not associated with significantly increased risk of most diseases caused by obesity, especially high triglycerides in the rate the body,  However, as previously mentioned, the visceral fat and fat accumulated under the skin are helping to increase the size of the abdominal area and be rumen,  as obesity associated with abdominal development of the problem of insulin resistance (in English: insulin resistance), in addition to increasing risk of developing type II diabetes, coronary heart disease (in English: coronary heart disease), according to a study published in the journal diabetes Care in 2014. 
- ↑ "Weight Loss: Why Can't I Lose Weight?"، www.medicinenet.com, 22-2-2018، Retrieved 12-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Becky Miller, "Difference Between Losing Weight and Losing Fat "، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 12-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Losing Weight", www.cdc.gov,4-2-2020، Retrieved 12-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Jake Tipane (20-11-2019), "What are the best ways to lose leg fat?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 12-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Hamish Fernando, Jessica Zibellini, Rebecca Harris And Others (2-2019), "Effect of Ramadan Fasting on Weight and Body Composition in Healthy Non-Athlete Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis", Nutrients, Issue 2, Folder 11, Page 478. Edited.
- ↑ J Ati, C Beji, J Danguir (8-1995), "Increased fat oxidation during Ramadan fasting in healthy women: an adaptative mechanism for body-weight maintenance", The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Issue 2, Folder 62, Page 302-307. Edited.
- ↑ Haitham Jahrami, Joud Alsibai, Cain Clark And Others (10-3-2020), "A systematic review, meta-analysis, and meta-regression of the impact of diurnal intermittent fasting during Ramadan on body weight in healthy subjects aged 16 years and above", European Journal of Nutrition, Page 1-26. Edited.
- ↑ Zawn Villines (3-9-2017), "Ways to lose subcutaneous fat"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 12-4-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Andromeda Nauli And Sahar Matin (2019), "Why Do Men Accumulate Abdominal Visceral Fat?", Frontiers in Physiology, Folder 10, Page 1486. Edited.
- ↑ Kimber Stanhope, Jean Schwarz, Nancy Keim And Others (20-4-2009), "Consuming fructose-sweetened, not glucose-sweetened, beverages increases visceral adiposity and lipids and decreases insulin sensitivity in overweight/obese humans", The Journal of Clinical Investigation, Issue 5, Folder 119, Page 1322-1334. Edited.
- ↑ Jytte Halkjær, Anne Tjønneland, Birthe Thomsen And Others (10-2006), "Intake of macronutrients as predictors of 5-y changes in waist circumference ", The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Issue 4, Folder 84, Page 789–797. Edited.
- ↑ M Lean, T Han And C Morrison (15-7-1995), "Waist circumference as a measure for indicating need for weight management.", British Medical Journal, Issue 6998, Folder 311, Page 158–161. Edited.
- ↑ Jeremy Loenneke, Jacob Wilson, Anssi Manninenm And Others (5-2012), "Quality protein intake is inversely related with abdominal fat", Nutrition & Metabolism volume, Issue 1,Folder 9, Page 5. Edited.
- ↑ Jon Johnson (21-8-2018), "What is the difference between animal and plant proteins?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 14-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Sang-Kab Park, Jae-Hyun Park, Yoo-Chan Kwon And Others (2003), "The Effect of Combined Aerobic and Resistance Exercise Training on Abdominal Fat in Obese Middle-aged Women", Journal of Physiological Anthropology and Applied Human Science, Issue 3, Folder 22, Page 129-135. Edited.
- ↑ Richard Weil (22-10-2019), "Aerobic Exercise Definition, Types, List, and Benefits"، www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 14-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Richard Weil (10-10-2019), "Resistance Training"، www.emedicinehealth.com, Retrieved 14-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Jodi Stookey, Florence Constant, Barry Popkin And Others (2008), "Drinking Water Is Associated With Weight Loss in Overweight Dieting Women Independent of Diet and Activity", Obesity, Issue 11, Folder 16, Page 2481–2488. Edited.
- ↑ Nicola McKeown, Makiko Yoshida, M Shea And Others (10-2009), "Whole-Grain Intake and Cereal Fiber Are Associated with Lower Abdominal Adiposity in Older Adults ", The Journal of Nutrition, Issue 139, Folder 10, Page 1950–1955. Edited.
- ↑ Ryan Raman (2-4-2017), "How Eating Fiber Can Help You Lose Belly Fat"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 13-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Kristen Hairston, Mara Vitolins, Jill Norris And Others (2-2012), "Lifestyle Factors and 5-year Abdominal Fat Accumulation in a Minority Cohort: The IRAS Family Study", Obesity, Issue 2, Folder 20, Page 421-427. Edited.
- ↑ Stacy Porter, Joseph Massaro, Udo Hoffmann And Others (6-2009), "Abdominal Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue: A Protective Fat Depot?", Diabetes Care, Issue 6, Folder 32, Page 1068-1075. Edited.
- ↑ Kyriakoula Marinou, Leanne Hodson, Senthil Vasan And Others (3-2014), "Structural and Functional Properties of Deep Abdominal Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue Explain Its Association With Insulin Resistance and Cardiovascular Risk in Men", Diabetes Care, Issue 3, Folder 37, Page 821-829. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!