- 1 way to prepare fava beans 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 fava beans and vegetables Baltahinah 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
How to prepare fava beans
Beans are very useful legumes, as it is considered rich sources of protein, and popular dishes that are made with beans is beans fava which is one of the most popular dishes in Egypt and spread to several other countries, usually offers beans fava breakfast meal, and I will give you several distinctive making recipes fava beans.
- Three cups bean crusty.
- Salt, to taste.
- Large garlic mashed spoon.
- A quarter cup of lemon juice.
- ½ cup olive oil (as desired).
- Black Pepper (as needed).
- Half teaspoon cumin.
- ½ cup chopped parsley, finely chopped.
How to prepare
- Soak the beans in water throughout the night and then Ansfih of water.
- Boiled beans with salt in a saucepan where it should be flooded with water and Ngtih, and add water if a shortage and leave the beans on the fire until it becomes soft, and needs beans for almost two hours according to its kind.
- Nehrs beans with boiling water using a cup and we can use a blender, and if a large amount of water does not put them all.
- Mix the garlic with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and cumin in a deep bowl.
- Add the marinade bean puree and toss the ingredients well.
- Keep the beans in the presentation dishes and Nzinh chopped Balbkaddona and put it a little olive oil and served with bread.
Note: It is possible to add onions, finely chopped bean mashed so Bkulaih oil until tender and add a century of chili peppers, chopped after shrivel ingredients and add them Nkhaltha with fava beans.
Fava beans and vegetables Baltahinah
- Two cups of boiled beans.
- Habta tomato, chopped finely.
- ½ cup chopped parsley.
- Two hundred grams of yogurt.
- Tablespoons Halva.
- A teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Of lemon juice.
- A century of hot peppers (green or red).
- Half teaspoon crushed red pepper (as desired).
- Half a cup of olive oil.
- Salt and black pepper (as needed).
- Half a teaspoon of cumin.
How to prepare
- Mix yogurt with tahini in a small bowl, then add both the salt, black pepper, red pepper, cumin, and turn the ingredients.
- Keep a mixture of milk on the beans, and add garlic, lemon juice, and toss ingredients.
- Nfaram century pepper, finely, and add it to the beans with chopped tomatoes, then add olive oil and turn the ingredients.
- Keep beans in a dish served with chopped parsley Nzinh, and we offer with bread.
- We offer pickles or onions, radishes and beans next to vegetables.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!